OK gun mentalists........

So you're going to put your selfish desire to defend yourself and your family ahead of the safety of everyone else? Hasen't it been proven that owning a gun results in accidental shootings more often than they are used to shoot criminals? Also, isn't a criminal more likely to shoot you, if you have a gun too? Wouldn't you be better off cowering on the floor crying like a little bitch, pleading for your life, rather than trying to defend yourself? We live in a civilized society, and can rely on police who've been highly trained to use firearms in a safe and responsible way. We also have a 911 emergency system to call for police help in the unlikely event of actually being confronted by a criminal.

tumblr_m63my8zh8z1qgtlkv.gif

So you're going to put your selfish desire to defend yourself and your family ahead of the safety of everyone else? Hasen't it been proven that owning a gun results in accidental shootings more often than they are used to shoot criminals? Also, isn't a criminal more likely to shoot you, if you have a gun too? Wouldn't you be better off cowering on the floor crying like a little bitch, pleading for your life, rather than trying to defend yourself? We live in a civilized society, and can rely on police who've been highly trained to use firearms in a safe and responsible way. We also have a 911 emergency system to call for police help in the unlikely event of actually being confronted by a criminal.

To your first question, It's been proven that having a gun results in a more likely chance of suffering a accident than not owning a gun which is pretty much common sense.

On to the part about shooting a criminal, A lot of the times a gun is used in self defense the gun is never fired and with people who've found out how useless cops are if nothing is lost the cops don't give a shit so why waste your time to report it?

to add more insult to injury cops can and will charge you as a gun owner for brandishing a weapon and most gun owners have studied the self dense laws to know such information... In fact in some states you can be charged for Aggravated Assault by brandishing a weapon in self defense...
A majority of the Supreme Court held in [State v. Hendrix, 289 Kan. 859 (2009),] that K.S.A. 21-3211 created a defense of self or defense of another only when there is “use of force.” The majority decided actual physical contact rather than a mere threat or display of force is necessary to raise this defense. Since Flint merely threatened the use of his gun and there was no actual force applied, he was not entitled to the defense of another.

pol1rag7401cyc8.jpg

highly trained police looking for a Black male Christopher Dorner driving a gray Nissan Titan... Shoot up two White Women in a blue Toyota Tacoma delivering news papers... those things in the background would be homes probably occupied by people also being shot at... Despite all those bullets unloaded into the Blue pickup both women Live to sue the ever living shit out of the City of LA

Highly trained police still looking for Dorner's gray Nissan Titan... Ram off the road A white Male in a Honda Ridgeline heading to go surf at the beach and then proceeded to shoot at it...
558021_489745297729643_218874694_n.jpg

Luckly yet again the cop's aim is so shitty the driver lives to Sue the shit out LA

To give the cops credit at least black is like a very dark Gray :banging:
:bye:

Last edited:
Some people refuse to accept the fact that many people own way more guns than they could possibly use to defend themselves or their family, and those excess guns wind up in the hands of the bad guys those guns were bought to defend themselves against.

Then there are retards like Captain Tele that think admitting this means you support disarming law abiding citizens.

this emo faggot wets himself at the mere idea of a gun...and seriously shits himself at the idea that others have the rights to own them too.

that's what we call wet vagina syndrome. The kind not even female posters like Putrid could ever possibly get behind. I bet he cowers in bed every time a gun show comes to his area.

How people could ever possibly become this emasculated is beyond me.

this emo faggot wets himself at the mere idea of a gun...and seriously shits himself at the idea that others have the rights to own them too.

that's what we call wet vagina syndrome. The kind not even female posters like Putrid could ever possibly get behind. I bet he cowers in bed every time a gun show comes to his area.

How people could ever possibly become this emasculated is beyond me.

The fact that mouthbreathers like you associate guns with some sort of masculinity is reason enough for anyone to be worried about guns. What's tough and manly about owning a gun exactly? Can't wait for the answer to this one.

:lol:

A new reason to collect guns is that it pisses ex-pat british cunt stains like you off.

child sex slaves is what makes Mitch feel masculine. betting on which one will win camel jockey contest makes him feel strong. telling the ones he smuggles into the country what to do is what makes him tick.

that and owning a wife made of pork in order to circumvent Sharia bacon laws. We all have our hobbies.

It's just too bad you only feel good when controlling over others. Which is probably why your sycophantic ilk are so upset by Americans and their philosophy on guns. That shit didn't work out too well historically.

Last edited:
:lol:

child sex slaves is what makes Mitch feel masculine. betting on which one will win camel jockey contest makes him feel strong. telling the ones he smuggles into the country what to do is what makes him tick.

that and owning a wife made of pork in order to circumvent Sharia bacon laws.

I primarily own guns because it pisses ex-pat british cunt stains like you off. In fact I'll attribute my next needless purchase to you. I will call it Trigger Mitchy.

Sigh. No further questions.

mitch is mad that people he wishes to control might be able to fight back

for good reason. because the last time he pushed this policy his kin were slaughtered in fucking droves.

and his town made of poop trucks wouldn't have anyone to drive them.

i get where you are coming from, Mitch. Nobody should own guns, they should just do what they are told. If for no other reason than you can continue to bet money on them, have someone to sleep with, and someone to shovel all your shit for you.

This is really a pro-slavery discussion disguised as an attempt to save some children you clearly don't give two fucks about.

mitch is mad that people he wishes to control might be able to fight back

for good reason. because the last time he pushed this policy his kin were slaughtered in fucking droves.

and his town made of poop trucks wouldn't have anyone to drive them.

i get where you are coming from, Mitch. Nobody should own guns, they should just do what they are told. If for no other reason than you can continue to bet money on them, have someone to sleep with, and someone to shovel all your shit for you.

This is really a pro-slavery discussion disguised as an attempt to save some children you clearly don't give two fucks about.

Good effort. Don't overthink this. Oh wait...........

don't think at all

that's what supplication and servitude is all about

if anything gossip and lets chat about tabloid queen

lets each do our part to make the fabric of humanity warm and cozy again

that is very true

i love watching all the Vietnam war vets still dressed in their uniforms, etc.

not only did they get generationally fucked by their government but apparently went so far as to buy and collect all the merch that went with it. cool hobby i guess.

Luckily yet again the cop's aim is so shitty the driver lives to Sue the shit out LA

When I was a guest of the state of Florida back in 2010 one of our responsibilities consisted of cutting the grass where the Sheriffs Dept/Swat trained at.

I saw them training plenty of times and must say those bozos are really good at killing the dirt around the targets.

The idea would only be possible through federal licensing and registration. Good luck registering the 300+ million guns already out there.

In addition to just being a stupid fucking idea, it's also impossible to implement.
Once you've implemented a program, start by registering every new firearm sold. Require reporting of any transfer of ownership. Penalize owners who fail to report a gun theft when that gun is later used in the commission of a crime, and revoke their right to own firearms.

Unless there is incentive to keep your guns out of the hands of the "bad guys" then these legally purchased firearms will continue to feed into the illegal market.

Just about anything else you own can leave you liable for at the very least criminal negligence if failing to maintain control over it results in the death or maiming of another. Firearms should be no different.

Only a moron would voluntarily wanna register his guns in a government database. The next step is prohibitions and confiscations... ask me how I know.

why do we still make threads here on... (TW)

if the viewership is as low as I WAS TOLD...then why the fuck do these threads need to be made..remember I know what you are trying to do here...but like...no one LOOKS AT TW.COM

Tribalwar.com

is

takeyourmeds.com

So you're going to put your selfish desire to defend yourself and your family ahead of the safety of everyone else?
absofuckinglutely, me and mine come first, I like them a whole lot more than I like you. Life is dangerous and no one gets out alive.
Hasen't it been proven that owning a gun results in accidental shootings more often than they are used to shoot criminals? Also, isn't a criminal more likely to shoot you, if you have a gun too? Wouldn't you be better off cowering on the floor crying like a little bitch, pleading for your life, rather than trying to defend yourself?

might be true for some, but I'm a highly trained and physically powerful man, I am more dangerous than almost anyone I will encounter. Society would benefit from criminals coming at men like me, no prison expenses, but they usually dont because weak people are a more sure payday. only in sufficient numbers will that ilk make a move on people like me, and the same still applies.

We live in a civilized society, and can rely on police who've been highly trained to use firearms in a safe and responsible way. We also have a 911 emergency system to call for police help in the unlikely event of actually being confronted by a criminal.
The cops aren't capable of providing protection, that's what a body guard is for. A police officer has a small fraction of the training I do, and I am an expert marksman, armorer, and instructor, 12 year EMT and feel like you do when you're watching TV when I'm in mortal danger.

good luck pulling the teeth out of a thing like me

Only a moron would voluntarily wanna register his guns in a government database. The next step is prohibitions and confiscations... ask me how I know.
Only a moron would voluntarily stand in line at the DMV to get a driver's license or a tag for their car, yet we do it because it's the law.

Back