Do Liberals Really Like Charles Darwin?

Except the guy doesn't have a leg to stand on with the quote you posted. Because while it may have been observed that there are differences in intelligence among the races in US populations, the cause of the difference has never been attributed to genes. And since genes only account for 50% of variations, AND there are also pretty heavy socioeconomic factors that serve as a plausible explanation, he's in no position to conclude that blacks are inherently dumber because they're black.

then hopefully you enjoy the other links above

or any of the ten thousand other ones on this topic readily available by even Google searching for now (*limited time offer on that one)

and since it is a provable 50% of variations, that imposes boundary conditions and hence limitations

knowing this, studying this, is why we can't make the argument that two 60 IQ people are likely (as in statistical proven likelihood) to produce children above 100 IQ with any type of regularity or consistency

hence the bell curve and its shape.......what are called standard deviations and measurable means

sorry but that is the reality of this situation and if it implies inferiority or superiority that is tough nuggets

science doesn't care about how you feel about the outcome

that is what people can't grasp yet

what scientists can't grasp is that the feelings do matter because science is a human pursuit, and feelings matter to humans. to say that feelings don't matter is to say that science is an inhuman pursuit, which means that all scientists are inhuman. inhuman groups ought to be removed from society, and also punished for their antisocial, antihuman tendencies. pol pot was right about these scumbags.

what scientists can't grasp is that the feelings do matter because science is a human pursuit, and feelings matter to humans. to say that feelings don't matter is to say that science is an inhuman pursuit, which means that all scientists are inhuman. inhuman groups ought to be removed from society, and also punished for their antisocial, antihuman tendencies. pol pot was right about these scumbags.
Many a scientist, who lives his entire life in the confines of his advanced Marxist daycare, do become Communists and, as we all know, Communist's are not human.

and that's the rub

feelings is why they don't want to study certain topics

strong feelings is why that isn't enough

and they forbid you from not having the same feelings and refusing NOT to study it also

that the intellectual pursuit must end, must be killed, because they don't like the projected outcome

it doesn't correlate with their desired view of the world they want to live in

worse than don't show my kids "big bang theory" crybabies imo

Last edited:
Many a scientist, who lives his entire life in the confines of his advanced Marxist daycare, do become Communists and, as we all know, Communist's are not human.

DxBRQfEU0AA1BQo.jpg

just like MY LITTLE PONY

the only world I will ever live in

despite the hatred there are many papers and even books about it

The Bell Curve - Wikipedia

there should be a lot more on this, with lots of recent advancements, but the topic has become taboo and hence my desire to make the thread and call out the modern day SJW Puritans

it's a real topic of concern

even if coombz himself isn't concerned about it (and only himself + his weasel worded lies)

THIRTY YEARS OF RESEARCH ON RACE DIFFERENCES IN COGNITIVE ABILITY
These just reaffirm that intelligence has a genetic component. They don't conclude that any race is inherently smarter than another.

These aren't even scientific papers.

Again, just because you can show that there is some heritability of intelligence doesn't mean that race has anything to do with it.

tbf no child should b subjected 2 the abomination known as 'the big bang theory'

tbbt is enuff, by itself, 2 justify all television smashing ever

do genes contribute to race

that is what you are asking Amadeus

and last I checked that is sort of obvious

unless you see two white people producing black kids

and two black people producing a white kid (not albino)

I mean if race has no saying over genes

then why is this a major topic in all hospitals and medical studies?

I mean they aren't doing it to be racist

diseases aren't racist either

do genes contribute to race

that is what you are asking Amadeus

and last I checked that is sort of obvious

unless you see two white people producing black kids

and two black people producing a white kid (not albino)
some genes contribute to race

some genes contribute to intelligence

can you show that there's a significant overlap?

some genes contribute to race

some genes contribute to intelligence

can you show that there's a significant overlap?

yeah same overlap IQ distributions appear to be proving

:Hmm:

like I said we don't have it all figured out

but we should be trying (not using denial and science obstruction tactics)

I mean you know that the proven outcome of the human genome project wasn't a 1 to 1 mapping that you are asking me for

I might as well say genetics doesn't cause or contribute to sickle cell anemia using this argument

be equally honest

Last edited:
yeah same overlap IQ distributions appear to be proving

:Hmm:

like I said we don't have it all figured out

but we should be trying (not using denial and science obstruction tactics)

I mean you know that the proven outcome of the human genome project wasn't a 1 to 1 mapping that you are asking me for
IQ distributions are observations of a correlation, not demonstrations of causation

and there are some pretty fucking good non-genetic candidates to explain the causation

Back