Do Liberals Really Like Charles Darwin?

midas well say bill nye DESTROYS "processors operate on a binary electrical principle" w/ example showing computers running multivariable software

remember that time when thought a provable, definitive, well defined, 50% of variations didn't imply causation nor correlation

I do

LMAO
remember that time you weren't reeeeeeing so hard that you could form a coherent sentence?

yeah me neither

LMAO

Amadeus of science cult (but def not learning nor knowledge) like prove me wrong prove me wrong

The IQ trap: how the study of genetics could transform education

The data both from twin studies and DNA analysis are unambiguous: intelligence is strongly heritable. Typically around 50 per cent of variations in intelligence between individuals can be ascribed to genes, although these gene-induced differences become markedly more apparent as we age. As Ritchie says: like it or not, the debate about whether genes affect intelligence is over.

NUH UH HE SAYS

50% doesn't mean anything

it is 100% or nothing at all

that is how causation and correlation works for him

(but nobody else)

As Ritchie says: like it or not, the debate about whether genes affect intelligence is over.

ITS FUCKING OVER

I am open to you explaining how it isn't over

something other than NUH UH NO WAY would suffice

*holding breath*

the problem with science and math today is that it is demonstrating realities that people of SJW mindset don't like

that doesn't conform with what they feel

or want for the world around them

and much like an actual religion schools are starting to get into blasphemy regions of discussion that are actually harming society and impeding intellectual progress

very PROGRESSIVE i know

Could you link 3 papers published in scientific journals that corroborate your Darwin quote and attribute the difference to genetics?

scientific process and peer review doesn't involve NUH UH neighing

Darwin was wrong about "SOME STUFF"

this is some lazy shit MLP

F-

the problem with science and math today is that it is demonstrating realities that people of SJW mindset don't like

that doesn't conform with what they feel

or want for the world around them

and much like an actual religion schools are starting to get into blasphemy regions of discussion that are actually harming society and impeding intellectual progress

very PROGRESSIVE i know
Apart from having no experience with what goes on in schools nowadays, I actually agree with this.

Does that surprise you?

nope then we are on the same page

in the same book even

that is all my point was

the idea that this topic is blasphemy is in fact my entire objection

they legit taking away that guys credentials for stating what I appear to be factual.......or at least provable

that is backwards of a world I care to live in

Could you link 3 papers published in scientific journals that corroborate your Darwin quote and attribute the difference to genetics?

fyi

tbch

this is nearly word-for-word the last post i made at tribalwar gaming news b4 absent's holocaust denial broke me so hard that i can't find the shift key nemore, let alone write a complete sentence

scientific process and peer review doesn't involve NUH UH neighing

Darwin was wrong about "SOME STUFF"

this is some lazy shit MLP

F-
Pro tip: the Darwin quote you posted doesn't just say that genes have an effect on intelligence. It also says that the differences are according to race.

What I asked you to do is cite some papers that show that people of different races have different inelligence because of their race?

Pro tip: the Darwin quote you posted doesn't just say that genes have an effect on intelligence. It also says that the differences are according to race.

What I asked you to do is cite some papers that show that people of different races have different inelligence because of their race?

if we can't find any peer reviewed sources, will some pictures from 4chan and Twitter be OK?

*reeeees intensify*

despite the hatred there are many papers and even books about it

The Bell Curve - Wikipedia

there should be a lot more on this, with lots of recent advancements, but the topic has become taboo and hence my desire to make the thread and call out the modern day SJW Puritans

nope then we are on the same page

in the same book even

that is all my point was

the idea that this topic is blasphemy is in fact my entire objection

they legit taking away that guys credentials for stating what I appear to be factual.......or at least provable

that is backwards of a world I care to live in
Except the guy doesn't have a leg to stand on with the quote you posted. Because while it may have been observed that there are differences in intelligence among the races in US populations, the cause of the difference has never been attributed to genes. And since genes only account for 50% of variations, AND there are also pretty heavy socioeconomic factors that serve as a plausible explanation, he's in no position to conclude that blacks are inherently dumber because they're black.

Back