[AMA] Tehvul Edition

some more questions

What recreational drugs have you used before you went clean?
Now that you are clean, do you take any pharmaceutical drugs?
Have you been diagnosed with any psychological illnesses?

some more questions

What recreational drugs have you used before you went clean?
Now that you are clean, do you take any pharmaceutical drugs?
Have you been diagnosed with any psychological illnesses?

All of them.
Just hiv med, couple of psych meds, ibuprofen for pain.
Bipolar 1.

Suicide? Never.

his life is so plain

Done it all and seen it all. Twice. My life is plain by choice.

It think that is really great. Like I give you shit about, well pretty much everything, but I lost two friends this past year to addiction

Mike's first "son" Justin died of overdose. Told me he was glad I was clean because he would be afraid I would od one day. Told him not to fret because I am not weak or selfish. You buddies chose their addiction over their family and their friends. Costing them their lives. It's sad but many in this world are that selfish/dishonest/weak. Prob for the best those types cull themselves. Less they drag you down too.

A bit after that, Dweasel showed up and said hi, and Tehvul, intelligently, ducked out for a couple of weeks. Since then, Tehvul has not addressed the issue.

If you want something to come out of it's hole just use the right bait. When was that? Asking because if provided a date odds are I can tell/prove exactly what I was doing during that time. No need to address any issue. I just needed the address he was using at that time. He's been very bad and will be punished. Judges like evidence.

Last edited:

Tehvul I want you to listen to these songs and pay particular attention to the lyrics. My questions then are, what do you think of these songs and how do these songs make you feel?

why do you feel the need to come here for attention

what disorders do ou have that put you in such a freak ass masochist state

What reason is there to visit outside the US?

Exactly.

your dog?

Just fed the lil guy bbq chicken.

what do you think of these songs and how do these songs make you feel?

Songs written/performed by heroin junkies, and they make me glad I do not use drugs.

why do you feel the need to come here for attention

A forum with like 30 active posters is not the place to go if one is seeking attention.

Last edited:
Songs written/performed by heroin junkies, and they make me glad I do not use drugs.

You are projecting, neither of those artists have had any documented substance abuse problems at all. Yes Delores was diagnosed later in life as bipolar and eventually committed suicide in her 40’s, but you of all people shouldn’t hold that against her. You are battling internal demons son

So you’ve “done it all, twice” but have never left the country.
How do you qualify this statement? It’s a big fun world out there with so much to see and do?

Back