[AMA] Tehvul Edition

Did dweasal really rape you when you were young or was that just more vintage tehvul misdirection? I’m really struggling to keep up. I know he did molest your sister because he admitted it. Like your son you haven’t physically seen since 2007 yet he was sitting right next to you in another thread a few weeks ago.

It's pretty safe to assume that if tehvul posts it, it is 100% bullshit

This, I still hope his kids are like most of his story, a figment of his vivid imagination. Poor guy, his life is so plain he has to makeup lies after lies. It's been going on for years...

Did dweasal really rape you when you were young or was that just more vintage tehvul misdirection? I’m really struggling to keep up. I know he did molest your sister because he admitted it. Like your son you haven’t physically seen since 2007 yet he was sitting right next to you in another thread a few weeks ago.

2 years ago, Tehvul said that Dweasel had died, and left him a couple hundred thousand in life insurance money. I think it was maybe 6 weeks after that, Dweasel surfaced and posted here again, Tehvul took a mini-vaycay, has refused to discuss it since.

2 years ago, Tehvul said that Dweasel had died, and left him a couple hundred thousand in life insurance money. I think it was maybe 6 weeks after that, Dweasel surfaced and posted here again, Tehvul took a mini-vaycay, has refused to discuss it since.

What's there to discuss? I needed that scumbag to show up. He showed up. Easy peasy.

Psy-op. Fuck me, I should have known. That's why you have an IQ of 200 and I'm still a complete dolt. My bad.

+1

You forgot the
wcVcWRO.jpg

smdh lol :jester:

Wait...so dweasel isn't dead? I thought it was just one of many smurfs

Sent from my P027 using Tapatalk

He'd been gone a long time, Tehvul said he was dead and got a zillion dollars from his life insurance. A bit after that, Dweasel showed up and said hi, and Tehvul, intelligently, ducked out for a couple of weeks. Since then, Tehvul has not addressed the issue.

btw i believed dweasel was dead b/c it seems highly likely that over the course of any given year he would od and die, or get beaten to death by a pimp, break into the wrong house @ the wrong time, etc.

He'd been gone a long time, Tehvul said he was dead and got a zillion dollars from his life insurance. A bit after that, Dweasel showed up and said hi, and Tehvul, intelligently, ducked out for a couple of weeks. Since then, Tehvul has not addressed the issue.

What's there to discuss? I needed that scumbag to show up. He showed up. Easy peasy.

Understanding is hard.

Back