Street Fighter 4 Xbox 360 Gamertags

cant stand the main theme and blanka sounds like a monkey

kesh if youre playing ken and both of you are 3 hits away from death how do you avoid his dragon punch for the KO

you can't. its like sf2, chip will own you

seriously though

if you have a favorite character

play the shit out of the challenge mode, and don't give up

also post here your main char and i'll give you an idea of what you need to do with them

now that i understand the supers, ultras, and charge up with the MP+MK im liking itg alot more. i still dont know how to cancel anything

cancel is pretty much just doing the motion really fast

like if you're up close, throw a F kick, once you hit it immediately go into the motion for a special

i think

you can also cancel with MP+MK and go into that stun move

cancel is pretty much just doing the motion really fast

like if you're up close, throw a F kick, once you hit it immediately go into the motion for a special

i think

you can also cancel with MP+MK and go into that stun move

yeahh, this is kind of right, but speed isn't that big of a deal, the game is reasonable with input (as opposed to sf2/sf3), you just need to get used to it, like you don't realize how much time you have to do this shit, until you actually are used to it

I'm playing with the Xbox controller and finding it hard to do combos. Is that just because combos or hard or they are only hard with the Xbox controller?

I'm playing with the Xbox controller and finding it hard to do combos. Is that just because combos or hard or they are only hard with the Xbox controller?

I've never had success playing SF of any version with a controller. As soon as I stepped my game up and bought a stick the games became WORLDS easier.

I still get out-skilled all the time but now I don't feel so contained from the controller.

seriously though

if you have a favorite character

play the shit out of the challenge mode, and don't give up

also post here your main char and i'll give you an idea of what you need to do with them

C. Viper

i think she's too advanced for me atm since a lot of her strengths rely on very quick cancels and crossovers

I know this doesn't really belong in this thread but, untill I can get a stick I don't want to play SF4. So instead I busted out my gamer pad and finally got SF3S to work!

So now i'm learning how to play SF fo rizzle.

two fridays ago game crazy didnt have the fightpads in so i got one at best buy.
saturday game crazy didnt have my TE stick in so i found one at a gamestop.
today game crazy didnt have my CE game in so i found one at a gamestop.
game crazy lost nearly $300 of my business, and all of my future business.

i've unlocked everyone but seth so far. the game is sick. i had no idea it would be like this.

Back