Rank these religions in order of how crazy you have to be to believe in them

At no point in history did White people have more black than White indentured servants. Niggers were treated extremely well at all points during history. The slave trade was dominated by jews, who owned the slave ships and the rum distilleries required to operate the slave trade. Jews bought niggers enslaved by other niggers and sold them to White people as another source of slaves. The Christian religion believes that God created niggers and Whites and both are equivalent in value. This has been transformed into (strawman) 'liberalism,' which is simply all of the same beliefs held by Christianity, without the God aspect.

i dont automatically mean as slaves... just as inferiors. slavery is an anti-economic system anyway since its basically free outsourcing that undermines local labor which is one of the components that lead to the downfall of the roman empire.

were they treated so well to be given positions equal to whites is the question... i can treat my dog well too ;)

i dont automatically mean as slaves... just as inferiors. slavery is an anti-economic system anyway since its basically free outsourcing that undermines local labor which is one of the components that lead to the downfall of the roman empire.

were they treated so well to be given positions equal to whites is the question... i can treat my dog well too ;)

The niggers got food and clothing, medical attention and housing. In exchange, they worked. Very good deal for them, considering where they came from. Plantation owners took very good care of their farm tools as they were investments. Just like today a farmer will maintain his farm equipment, so they did during slavery. If a nigger got ill, a doctor was called. Pregnant negresses were allowed to do easier jobs. It's a good point about labor value. The Appalachians we today know as White trash (that still commit a fraction of the crime niggers in equivalent economic situations do) were driven to the mountains because niggers were cheaper.

I'm a confirmed Catholic.

They can't touch me now
I got every sacrament behind me:
I got baptism,
I got communion,
I got penance,
I got extreme unction
I've got confirmation
'Cause I'm a Catholic child
The blood ran red
The blood ran wild!

Now I'm a Catholic man
I put my tongue to the rail whenever I can.

Atheist are not crazy you say? Well as crazy as the next guy but I think are the most fucking annoying. I do not think there is another religion right now that tries to stuff it in your face as much as an Atheist at this moment in time.
Hey speaking of fucking annoying...

You're not ever really leaving, are you?
Since Romney will win? No..and trust me I will remind you daily.

Anyway AJ, you won and unlike predictions I will stick to my bet like a man which is so much unlike a great percentage of you all.

Don't you think it would be appropriate if I reminded you every day? I mean, you promised to do the same to me...

Last edited:
Do athiest keep that belief to themselves? I find any belief that someone goes out of their way to push their ideals to others annoying and wrong. Especially when you are trying to disprove another's belief saying yours is better. It is ESPECIALLY wrong of the US and the Media circus to be biased as well toward one belief of another.

god you old faggot

just die so the less retarded can inherit the earth

Protestant Christianity (I know this is hopelessly broad)
Hinduism
Catholicism
Mormonism
Islam
Scientology

From craziest to craziest

1. Scientology
2. Mormonism
3. Islam
4. Protestant Christianity
5. Catholicism
6. Hinduism