I'm about to drop acid

also I dont give a shit about whipping my dick out for doctors

one time I got the fella out and the doc said 'ooooo' and diagnosed me with ballinitis

yeah I'm that baller

faggot

also, we've been through this before dude

I barely ever operate boom these days, although boom operator is a damn sight better than 21 yearold unemploeyed HS student with a drug habit

and I've never worked in news, where the fuck did you get that from

Last edited:
also I dont give a shit about whipping my dick out for doctors

one time I got the fella out and the doc said 'ooooo' and diagnosed me with ballinitis

yeah I'm that baller

faggot

also, we've been through this before dude

I barely ever operate boom these days, although boom operator is a damn sight better than 21 yearold unemploeyed HS student with a drug habit

and I've never worked in news, where the fuck did you get that from

I just find solace in the fact that I'm not an angst ridden manic depressive who has to drink every night.

Hey look it's Virtuosity, how's your WoW accounts? Oh wait, they're gone. HAHAHAHAHA dumbass still thinks I stole them and is still raging over it.

I just find solace in the fact that I'm not an angst ridden manic depressive who has to drink every night.

I'm not manic depressive in the slightest, I'm medicated against psychotic episodes, for the sake of accuracy

and I dont drink every night either, just most nights so fuck you chachi

Same here, I really haven't gotten truly drunk since I got alcohol poisoning like a year ago. There's just something about a 2 day hangover that will make you never want to drink again. Hell I can barely even sip vodka now without thinking about the horrible vomiting, like I gag drinking it because I just remember the hangover..

Same here, I really haven't gotten truly drunk since I got alcohol poisoning like a year ago. There's just something about a 2 day hangover that will make you never want to drink again. Hell I can barely even sip vodka now without thinking about the horrible vomiting, like I gag drinking it because I just remember the hangover..

man up faggot

Hey look it's Virtuosity, how's your WoW accounts? Oh wait, they're gone. HAHAHAHAHA dumbass still thinks I stole them and is still raging over it.

hows after High School life? OH WAIT! :rofl:

Hows the work life coming? OH WAIT :rofl:

Hows the productive member of society thing coming along? OH WAIT :rofl:

Come at me druggie, tell your mom i miss her and any time she needs help making that rent again just send me another text ;)

hows after High School life? OH WAIT! :rofl:

Hows the work life coming? OH WAIT :rofl:

Hows the productive member of society thing coming along? OH WAIT :rofl:

Come at me druggie, tell your mom i miss her and any time she needs help making that rent again just send me another text ;)

1. I'm still in high school? OH WAIT :rofl: I still need to graduate

2. I don't have a job? OH WAIT :rofl: I don't need one, my dad pays for everything, jealous?

3. Why do I need to be a productive member of society? OH WAIT :rofl: you're a dumbass

4. I feel sorry for you if my mom is the only pussy you can get, she didn't even graduate high school so she's just using you to pay her rent you dumbass.

PS. More than one .:ROFL: in a post means you're mad bro, it can't truly be that funny..

So every Sunday night you wind up in your bathroom so drunk that you're literally talking to a trash can with extreme Hypoventilation and hallucinations?

nope, not every sunday, but when you get locked into a serious bender you eventually forget to eat and that's when the fireworks happen

nope, not every sunday, but when you get locked into a serious bender you eventually forget to eat and that's when the fireworks happen

Yeah trust me, I found that out after I did about 14 shots in a row plus mixed drinks in a 3 hour period...Luckily I was smart enough to drink like a gallon of water before I passed out that night or I'd most likely be dead right now. I was throwing up buckets, and I literally mean buckets.

Back