a note from tehvul's mom

I don't know why u think that dozens of ppl that hate u are going to stop bringing up the fact that ur not only a card carrying child molester, but ur incestual as well

subnet bans

as much as i love goshin, id sacrifice his ability to post on TW to block the entire state of texas so that this shit stops for good

There are things about Texas I'm not fond of either, but that's a bit excessive no?
Wasn't there an instance of someone being 'muted' way back when?
Something to the effect of global ignore iirc...

You have all the answers , right?
You really know what goes on in peoples mind.

You have been the fly in the wall when I used to go and visit the kids.

You all complain about this Fucked up shit.
And whatever I say , it ain't good enough and never will be.

Now if you all would just let "this shit it be",

..... well, this shit wouldn't come up from my part.

Comprende?

ENOUGH!

We can all see how difficult this experience has been for you, how much trauma it's brought into your life, how every day is its own trial and you just go day by day with it.

It must be difficult to lust for underage pussy so much it makes your dick hard.

It's okay, we'll give you a shoulder to cry on, tell us how difficult this has been for you, we'll understand.

1308092628818.gif

Sigh, :picard:.......... Yes it was a fucked up thing.

Uh, haven't you heard? ....... Hello... Knock knock.

Haven't you heard? The past doesn't exist.

Ever heard of "mental duress"?
:( ........ In the most extreme case. :disgust:

All good now, :clap:

But you don't want it to be so.
You jes wanna keep at it.

I mean like, GODDAMN.
I have to live with this shit, you don't.

Grow up.

Your inherent weakness doesn't make you less of a man.

It makes you less than a man.

Pretty interesting concept considering I am an American who doesn't even live in Texas. You suck at geography almost as much as you suck at reality, and reading comprehension. Enjoy the fun you are going to experience in NY you fucking dumbass. You might have had a fair chance of survival had you been capable of reading between the lines. Good luck to you Rayn.

You are going to need it. :wave:
um what? I work on wall street and lived in about 10 different states including Florida and California. I was homeless in LA for a period.

Back