a note from tehvul's mom

jamesflames regularly emails me to demand an unban because his ban is unjust and he has the right to post here. pro tip, if you ever tell me you have the right to post here i will prove you wrong by showing you rights don't exist.

hey white trash james, there's one person in charge, it's me. fuck off already.

hey you fucking garcias. get your shit off our forums already. its obvious your family is fucked up but between the both of you do you not have enough sense to realize you shouldn't be doing that shit here? that no one wants to see it? that everyone hates you? that this makes them hate you more? that it's going to get you banned? that decent people don't have internal family arguments on public forums on the internet? I mean what level of trash do you want to be? seriously between the two of you you've made me hate mexicans and I will never visit texas.

Mexicans aren't so bad, just not those two.

the airing of the dirty laundry was hilarious at first

but once you hear that dweasel spends his fathers welfare checks on crack and crack whores and that tehvul takes deep dick from demented old white dudes for rent for the 1098508098304958098th time it gets old

Seriously between the two of you you've made me hate mexicans and I will never visit texas.

Pretty interesting concept considering I am an American who doesn't even live in Texas. You suck at geography almost as much as you suck at reality, and reading comprehension. Enjoy the fun you are going to experience in NY you fucking dumbass. You might have had a fair chance of survival had you been capable of reading between the lines. Good luck to you Rayn.

You are going to need it. :wave:

"New York is an island. A big Rikers Island" - NAS

I'm confused, how do you hope the best for your kids when you're physically molesting them?

Sigh, :picard:.......... Yes it was a fucked up thing.

Uh, haven't you heard? ....... Hello... Knock knock.

Haven't you heard? The past doesn't exist.

Ever heard of "mental duress"?
:( ........ In the most extreme case. :disgust:

All good now, :clap:

But you don't want it to be so.
You jes wanna keep at it.

I mean like, GODDAMN.
I have to live with this shit, you don't.

Grow up.

Mental duress is what makes you molest kids? I think it's called mental illness and being a white trash piece of shit.

All good now? For who? You? How about your child that has to live with that shame and disgrace? Let alone the memories?

You're not mentally duressed, you're mentally ill.

Mental duress is what makes you molest kids? I think it's called mental illness and being a white trash piece of shit.

All good now?
For who? You?
How about your child that has to live with that shame and disgrace?

Let alone the memories?

You're not mentally duressed, you're mentally ill.

You have all the answers , right?
You really know what goes on in peoples mind.

You have been the fly in the wall when I used to go and visit the kids.

You all complain about this Fucked up shit.
And whatever I say , it ain't good enough and never will be.

Now if you all would just let "this shit it be",

..... well, this shit wouldn't come up from my part.

Comprende?

ENOUGH!

Back