This is for you Trump voters.

the republican party has shifted away from republican values of the 90s
now they are democrats except on social issues

thinking that nixing free trade deals and moving back to an insular economy w/ more tariffs, trade wars, etc would be good for our economy is very bizarre to me. ok so a few unskilled ppl get their mfg jobs back but gl buying iphone now that it is 2x as much. u cant be for efficient economy & against free trade sorry gg.

Last edited:
Usa is large enough and material rich we dont have to put up with the rest of the worlds bickering. We can have a self sustaining economy and never feel the market tremors caused by instability in europe and asia. One america for americans.

There have to be limits to immigration. Wouldnt it be wonderful of America could adopt all 3billion of the worlds poor and take care of them? Its a fools errand to think welcoming immigrants is a long term solution, for every immigrant we allow in, theres another 3 born in whatever hell hole country they came from. Less foreign american influence might do mexico some good - its known that usa aid is meant to suppress foreign economies from developing so theyre forced to sell out minerals at huge discounts.

Research the cocoa bean. Switzerland is renowned for chocolate, right? But where do they get the beans from? If chocolate is a value added process and.very simple why dont exporting countries process into a finished good??? Hmmmm..... free trade global economy???

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Wait. Why are republicans against nafta?

What the fuck happened to the grand ole party?

Trump has framed it so that NAFTA = Outsourcing, stagnant wages, etc...

Not that 'free trade' is a bad thing, but we have incompetent and corrupt people making deals that's leading to a trade imbalance where we are being taken advantage of by these other countries.

ah yea my bad i misread or just plain didn't read your followup sentence, apologies

while we're just talking hypotheticals here, what about if all of those drugs were legal, but you have to have a legit job to buy 'em? :)

i don't give a shit if people want to get fucked up on crack and smack as long as they aren't stealing my stereo to pay for it :shrug:

what if all the money that people spend on drugs went to the govt instead of organised crime :jawdrop:

dang

This is retarded.

The people who break into your car will still break into your car. That will never change because they are addicted. The only violence that would be solved from legal drugs would be the violence caused by people who sell it because suddenly contract law would apply to their businesses.

I think there is a different reason why Trump is talking about NAFTA.

If he pushes getting rid of NAFTA while also pushing the other restrictions that he talks about in his plan of pressuring Mexico to pay for the wall, it's just going to make them more scared.

People have no idea what an absolutely nightmare situation it would be for Mexico if America pulled out of NAFTA, limited work visas, and stopped money transfers to Mexico. It would just push the country back into the stone age.

If he pushes getting rid of NAFTA while also pushing the other restrictions that he talks about in his plan of pressuring Mexico to pay for the wall, it's just going to make them more scared.

People have no idea what an absolutely nightmare situation it would be for Mexico if America pulled out of NAFTA, limited work visas, and stopped money transfers to Mexico. It would just push the country back into the stone age.

they have no one but themselves to blame

fuck mexico

Why is this my problem?

What?

Don't flatter yourself. I never referenced you. I don't even know what your question means.
Your assessment that Mexico would be thrown back into the stone age if we get rid of NAFTA or do anything else that could be good for the US and bad for Mexico. Why do I care if Mexico is affected?

I also have the same view on foreign financial aid. Fuck them. Pump that money into schools, veterans programs, or infrastructure.

America First!

the republican party has shifted away from republican values of the 90s
now they are democrats except on social issues

thinking that nixing free trade deals and moving back to an insular economy w/ more tariffs, trade wars, etc would be good for our economy is very bizarre to me. ok so a few unskilled ppl get their mfg jobs back but gl buying iphone now that it is 2x as much. u cant be for efficient economy & against free trade sorry gg.

NAFTA is the opposite of free trade, its a crony mercantilist policy. It's about the federal government cartelizing control over the economy by controlling trade. There is nothing actually 'free' about it. If they honestly were interested in free trade, they could actually repeal the tariffs and government trade restrictions that hinder free trade to begin with. If you're being honest with yourself you know why that isn't going to happen, and what the government and big business have to gain through these 'free trade' agreements.

This is pretty much what's going on with marijuana 'legalization.' The government isn't actually decriminalizing anything, they are giving specific cronies immunity from being held to the same laws everyone else is held to. Meanwhile idiot potheads that have no clue whats going on, and progressives like Eggi, will attack you by saying 'aren't you for freedom to control what goes into your body?' In response to me being against crony drug laws they'll say- 'I thought you were libertarian, shouldn't you be for legalization?' Using Eggi-NAFTA-fantasyland-logic this would represent free marijuana use, no different from decriminalization. In reality, government regulation negates the word 'free'.

Your assessment that Mexico would be thrown back into the stone age if we get rid of NAFTA or do anything else that could be good for the US and bad for Mexico. Why do I care if Mexico is affected?

I also have the same view on foreign financial aid. Fuck them. Pump that money into schools, veterans programs, or infrastructure.

America First!

I don't care what you care about. Is english your first language? I don't care about Mexico either.

This is pretty much what's going on with marijuana 'legalization.' The government isn't actually decriminalizing anything, they are giving specific cronies immunity from being held to the same laws everyone else is held to. Meanwhile idiot potheads that have no clue whats going on, and progressives like Eggi, will attack you by saying 'aren't you for freedom to control what goes into your body?' In response to me being against crony drug laws they'll say- 'I thought you were libertarian, shouldn't you be for legalization?' Using Eggi-NAFTA-fantasyland-logic this would represent free marijuana use, no different from decriminalization. In reality, government regulation negates the word 'free'.

Wrong

It's more "free" than it was before. It could be better, but it's a step in the right direction. Look at how the Soviet Union was compared to the oligarchies Russia has today. It's more free than it once was, but it could be better. It's just a growing pain.

Wrong

It's more "free" than it was before. It could be better, but it's a step in the right direction. Look at how the Soviet Union was compared to the oligarchies Russia has today. It's more free than it once was, but it could be better. It's just a growing pain.

I guess we can call China free because it's more free than North Korea too.

Back