Rick and Morty season 3

i think the only people that don't like this show are the ones watching it purely for comedy

feel like they want a disjointed narrative of just gag after gag i.e. simpsons or family guy

rick n morty is def closer to bojack then any other animated comedy, where in every scene the characters and their development is the mechanism that moves the show forward. s03e02 continually brought up the divorce and heavily contrasted summer/morty with mom and pop

look at this fuckwit analyzing a 20 minute adult swim cartoon lmao

Amram is a weirdo canadian dude who rides around in on his crotch rocket with pony tail flailing and commenting on American politics 247(maga¡ Tard) he's literally useless

I don't even like cartoons but Rick and Morty is pretty awesome can't u idiots just enjoy something for once

And yeah season 3 isn't as good but whatever still better than most

If you think this show is just about cheap laughs you're missing out.
I don't know what cheap laughs are. Either I find something funny or not.

I find this show to be hilarious without needing to analyze it in depth. It's very enjoyable without needing to take Fufu's philosophy classes on it

Amram is a weirdo canadian dude who rides around in on his crotch rocket with pony tail flailing and commenting on American politics 247(maga¡ Tard) he's literally useless

I don't even like cartoons but Rick and Morty is pretty awesome can't u idiots just enjoy something for once

And yeah season 3 isn't as good but whatever still better than most
Kittycat SorosPosts 1300 times in maga thread lmao

We don't really buy into that kind of crap, to the extent that love is an expression of familiarity over time, my access to infinite timelines precludes the necessity of attachment, in fact I even abandoned one of my infinite daughters in an alternate version of earth that was taken over by mutants.

best ep of the new season
russian shit was good, danny trejo is win
never really laughed tho
i think they need to go back to doing unscripted improv because all of this shit just feels really forced

theres 200-300 other animated comedies out there for you to find something that you like

harmon & roiland are committed to a vision and all the eps are consistent with that. it took them over two years to develop and release this new season. not one line or one second in the show isn't completely thought out and tailor fit to a purpose

u should see this coffee shop i started goin to on saturdays (only day they have pop up BBQ)

its a "non profit" on the 2nd floor of a korean church and 90% of the customers are asian hipsters

Back