[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Our latest idiot who can't form a coherent argument so he just posts the same gif.

I can form a coherent argument for the earth being a sphere, how we know chemtrails don't exist, evolution and climate change being scientific facts, but when you're arguing with the kind of people that don't agree with those basic tenets, no amount of evidence or coherence is going to change their mind.

I think Trump is a licentious, narcissistic dim-wit, you think he's brilliant and the best president we've ever had. Our opinions are so far apart, not even in the same galaxy, and no amount of coherent evidence is going to convince you. More is true: as I've pointed out before, this forum is circling the drain; it's gone from hundreds of posters posting every day to less than 20. Where is the motivation for me to do anything except mock? I post in other forums where there is discussion of the issues; that no longer happens here, even among your conservative majority.

you think he's brilliant and the best president we've ever had.
no one outside trump thinks this

but being a drunk driving, woman beating redneck, wouldn't expect you to be able to read what people say here without gaining at the mouth thanks to your trump derangement syndrome

Condescension and derision sure work well for Democrats. It's a spectacularly convenient cop out too instead of having to actually argue your points with evidence and reason.

and protein cannot be converted to fat

sigh. Only when AA's have been deaminated and the leftover carbon is used to make a glucose molecule. If you want to call that a direct conversion, you might as well argue that the water coming from your tap came from the Indian ocean. A tiny bit of it, through a lot of steps and conversions, did indeed come from the Indian ocean.

Having people from this shithole try and teach me biochemistry is amusing. I'm laid up for at least a week, so I'll be in and out, lucky you.

Oh. Mase changes his nick so many times I lose track.

I wasn't trying to flame really, I just thought you were a random shithead. Sidenote: I crashed trail-running 2 days ago, tore my rotator cuff and broke my right humerus. I'm on and off percocet, and generally grouchy; I won't be back to work for at least a week. I'm not asking to be excused, just explaining why I'm posting more and being a dick as much as possible.

Tell JD I said hi.

Don't be a kike-bootlicker, Havax.

Christ.

Oh is that what I was doing...

To be completely honest with you I wouldn't mind if Israel and Iran got into a huge war and mutually destroyed themselves :shrug:.

The world would be better off

We agree there. Although at this point, its not really just Israel. They have all of our weapons, training, and tech now :\

Bit lopsided.

I can form a coherent argument for the earth being a sphere, how we know chemtrails don't exist, evolution and climate change being scientific facts, but when you're arguing with the kind of people that don't agree with those basic tenets, no amount of evidence or coherence is going to change their mind.

I think Trump is a licentious, narcissistic dim-wit, you think he's brilliant and the best president we've ever had. Our opinions are so far apart, not even in the same galaxy, and no amount of coherent evidence is going to convince you. More is true: as I've pointed out before, this forum is circling the drain; it's gone from hundreds of posters posting every day to less than 20. Where is the motivation for me to do anything except mock? I post in other forums where there is discussion of the issues; that no longer happens here, even among your conservative majority.

dang look at this huge post talking about everything, and i do mean everything, under the sun except for anything he was asked to clarify or create a discussion on.

it is almost like you have it in you to try, to coherently formulate your thoughts, but just not about anything you know you are being intellectually dishonest about or vindictive over.

and here you were thinking that you were mocking other posters in here.

:rofl:

Vanster lets settle this like the intellectual you pride yourself to be...

Make a list of what Trump has done during his presidency that has hurt the United States.

Not your opinions, factual statements with sources. Focus on his policies, not his personal life, because to be honest, I and many of the people you wish to convince don't care about things that don't affect our personal lives.

This would really help me understand your hatred of the man.

I mean Professor Flash has no choice right now but to give you an F- for not being able to stay on topic........for not even being able to adhere to the basic course curriculum in here.

Last edited:
The only problem i see with iran/israel getting into a conflict is thats going to make a lot of migrants, dead, wounded, and damage.

Thats going to draw us into that conflict even more. Who's going to take care of the dead and wounded...who's going to rebuild...it damn sure won't be those two shit holes or any of the barely upright primates around them

Condescension and derision sure work well for Democrats. It's a spectacularly convenient cop out too instead of having to actually argue your points with evidence and reason.

Hopefully this and this alone is enough to win them future elections

otherwise it is going to be a tough 2018 and 2020 for them (again)

DK-6jbMWsAAxR31.jpg

i see even 50% of blacks now see through their blatant identity politics exploitation

The only problem i see with iran/israel getting into a conflict is thats going to make a lot of migrants, dead, wounded, and damage.

Thats going to draw us into that conflict even more. Who's going to take care of the dead and wounded...who's going to rebuild...it damn sure won't be those two shit holes or any of the barely upright primates around them

hard for me to care or even pretend to care when we are ALREADY throwing Billions at each of them every few years......

Israel is the largest cumulative recipient of U.S. foreign assistance since World War II. To date,
the United States has provided Israel $134.7 billion (current, or noninflation-adjusted, dollars) in
bilateral assistance and missile defense funding.

Source: https://fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/RL33222.pdf

Key U.S. lawmakers want to boost Israel's $38 billion defense aid package

be it shekels, american blood, or air defense coverage to expand their territory/borders or simply promote their dirty work to a global audience.....it is never enough

I mean Professor Flash has no choice right now but to give you an F- for not being able to stay on topic........for not even being able to adhere to the basic course curriculum in here.

Well that hurts, because I'm quite passionate about what he thinks.

if you don't care what any of us think

or say

why post or talk?

what is the point?

is it to troll people who are trying to have a rational discussion?

reeeeeeeeeeeee like blackpeople does

maybe this is the only thing liberalism has left

swaying hearts and minds for sure with this tactic

don't confuse the scientist with facts because his mind is made up......and he now says others are too dumb for him to try to explain it to the rest of us, but he is here to raise the iq and improve our educational system.

*golf clap* excellent troll 4 sure

Last edited:
Back