[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Q !2jsTvXXmXs 05/08/18 (Tue) 19:44:19 No.68

Today, EVIL lost control / leverage of Iran.

Today, POTUS took control of Iran.

Today, w/ pending sanctions and military action(s), POTUS will gain more ammunition / intel against THEM.

Suicide watch.

The deal kept Iran quiet.

The goal was to keep POTUS in until impeachment / term end.

Bigger than people can imagine.

Treason is 1/10th.

Ask yourself, why are they panicking?

Ask yourself, why is UK, France, and Germany so involved?

Trips to the WH?

What are they hiding?

Why is HRC in NZ?

Is NZ part of 5 Eyes?

Why is that relevant?

Suicide watch.

Q

Apparently Trump has been a money launderer for the Russian mob for 40 years through his personal attorney's LLC. He would've got away with it too!

You don't need to explain it to me because you had to Google it, you fucking retard. I was well aware, hence why I said it earlier.

My point again is that she didn't give Trump 6 million. And more importantly, even if she did, it's a drop in the fucking bucket.

A drop in the bucket? Dude, she and her husband were the third largest donor to a national presidential campaign.

now do DeVos.

A cabinet level position isn't sought-after, right?
Oh yea, another lucrative position!!

Great call. Boy, I bet all of these millionaires that he hired are sure rolling in the big bucks now that they're head of government agencies...

A drop in the bucket? Dude, she and her husband were the third largest donor to a national presidential campaign.
It's pennies you fucking idiot. Get it through.

And btw, how much did Clinton get "donated" for comparison? :lol:

Oh yea, another lucrative position!!

Great call. Boy, I bet all of these millionaires that he hired are sure rolling in the big bucks now that they're head of government agencies...

yeah, like who could make money just by being the head of the EPA?

haha, so silly.

Probably a lot! But she wasn't going around claiming she's so rich she can't be bought.
He can't be. Who is going to buy a billionaire with an ego problem? The Rothschild family?

Are you seriously this fucking retarded? Did it ever occur to you that his friends, people who he likes and vice versa, donated to him because they wanted him to win?

Do you honestly believe someone would spend millions to be the temporary head of Small Business Administration? My god, man.

McMahon Ventures donated $6,002,700 to Donald Trump. Linda McMahon is now heading the US Small Business Administration. She was the third largest donor.

Linda McMahon | The U.S. Small Business Administration | SBA.gov

hE cAn'T bE BoUgHt

So what.

During the 2016 U.S. presidential primaries, Rebekah Mercer led Keep the Promise I, a Super PAC (political action committee) which was the largest outside benefactor of Ted Cruz.

And...

Rebekah Mercer, along with her father Robert Mercer, have been described as key financial benefactors for Breitbart News.

And...

Rebekah Mercer aimed her support at GOP candidate Donald Trump in June 2016 after Cruz lost the primary.

Once again so what? Why do you care about Rebekah or Robert Mercer? They are ranked 8th in total contributions and pale in comparison to the top 25 Dem/Lib/Prog/Marxists contributors.

Top Individual Contributors: All Federal Contributions

I think you're confused Val, it's not the administration for small business, that's a separate department. It's the small business administration, which is about half the size of the business administration and a quarter of the size of the large business administration. Government, am I right?

Back