[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

member when a 3 post reddit thread started by a canadian well after the election was used as evidence that people used "trump can't be bought" as an argument for trump's campaign?
i member, triple found it and showed me

McMahon Ventures donated $6,002,700 to Donald Trump. Linda McMahon is now heading the US Small Business Administration. She was the third largest donor.

Linda McMahon | The U.S. Small Business Administration | SBA.gov

hE cAn'T bE BoUgHt
6 million? :rofl: For starters, that's bullshit.

Secondly, you realize he's a billionaire, right?

God damn, some people are oblivious how large numbers work.

Now that she's the Small Business Administrator, she can TOTALLY rack in all dat ca$h monay!!1

My point is that you can only donate a limited amount to a candidate. So what you meant is that she donated (possibly her entire family?) to PACs who supported Trump or the RNC?

Campaign donations are public record.
Okay, show me where she alone gave Trump 6m directly. I'll wait.

hahahahahaha I fucking doubt it
TDS. What a retard. There is plenty of complain about Trump over and you take the stance that he's not really a billionaire? :lol:

The rich drop hundreds of thousands on lawyers/consultants at the drop of a hat.

Is this retard really confused about all of this?

My point is that you can only donate a limited amount to a candidate. So what you meant is that she donated (possibly her entire family?) to PACs who supported Trump or the RNC?

It's the data for Candidate+Outside Groups supporting said candidate. It's federal data.

If you only did candidate reporting, you end up with companies with large numbers of individual donors, like Bank of America.

Look, you guys don't know what you're talking about.

Some PAC accepted money from the McMahon family so that they could get the COVETED Small Business Administrator position...

:rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl:

Such a lucrative and well sought-after position.

Provide the receipts.

Dear triple,

Your access to the paid subscription "Contributor Account" is about to expire.

If you have selected a recurring subscription you will be automatically billed for the renewal, else to renew this subscription you must visit TribalWar Forums

If you do not extend your subscription, access will be removed.

All the best,
TribalWar Forums

I contributed way back in like.. 2004.. and then they put the new system in place which "expired" me.

Look, you guys don't know what you're talking about.

Some PAC accepted money from the McMahon family so that they could get the COVETED Small Business Administrator position...

:rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl:

Such a lucrative and well sought-after position.

now do DeVos.

A cabinet level position isn't sought-after, right?

It's the data for Candidate+Outside Groups supporting said candidate. It's federal data.

If you only did candidate reporting, you end up with companies with large numbers of individual donors, like Bank of America.
You don't need to explain it to me because you had to Google it, you fucking retard. I was well aware, hence why I said it earlier.

My point again is that she didn't give Trump 6 million. And more importantly, even if she did, it's a drop in the fucking bucket.

Back