[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

*ahem* tink tink tink tink

i'm 100% certain that 401k managers are in bed with institutional investors to sell us the fuck out.

god damn social commys kill them all. our women are fucking the niggers

Beginning balance $8,743.94
Money in
Employee money 644.77
Employer money 555.23
Net change* -960.81
Estimated vested balance $8,983.13

this was at the start of the lan so no one was drunk. truly there were other more colorful characters there. i'm just glad i rember scobb

tribial crap

i drove 20 hours with a redhead to visit lyon and.... just like reflecting upon scobby - sure why not

why does my cable bill go up $5-$7 every quarter after recently renegotiating a monthly rate? i have an idea for business - pirate internets for slackers

lmao Trump shut the government down but they are desperately funding certain parts so people dont fucking riot

this an example of Trump standing firm on the issue i reckon

sogqlp7uon921.jpg

holy smokes mother of all reeeeeeees inc

:lol:

trump/putin/pence 2020

this was at the start of the lan so no one was drunk. truly there were other more colorful characters there. i'm just glad i rember scobb

I had just come back from Greenland for that one and was roomies with Fancy Cat. Pretty sure we were drinking before anything kicked off. If I saw your face I would remember..

how come master negotiator Trump didn't get his wall funding sorted while Reps had the house?

fuck I wish I could see in 4d

I had just come back from Greenland for that one and was roomies with Fancy Cat. Pretty sure we were drinking before anything kicked off. If I saw your face I would remember..

me in the front.... SES peeps all around. i had a copy with erbody's name but i have not seen it for some time

I68k2dl.jpg

edit- from L to R

unamed banshee... fuck i forget - i would know if i saw a demo i think he was in red death. a real mother fucker
i might rember next guy standing akimbo but it may be a while.
malice, fuck i forget i'm ves
umytbenext slint

Last edited:
how come master negotiator Trump didn't get his wall funding sorted while Reps had the house?

fuck I wish I could see in 4d

Another person that doesn't understand how the house and the Senate works. But I can forgive you because you're not American.

Another person that doesn't understand how the house and the Senate works. But I can forgive you because you're not American.

Ugh then why promise to be master negotiater if negotiation tactics dont apply to house and senate :shrug:

Maga fail either way

Art of the deal *unless it be applies to house senate or anything related to foreign policy then we just reeeeeeeeee

Back