So if Biden is elected

i actually did, and the point is you wouldn't have posted that tryhard tldr post if you didn't give a shit about kaballah u fucking noob hahahaha

i know you "feel" that kamala should have said something other than what she did, but this is a case where feelings aren't required. you just need a basic grasp of english, 90 seconds to listen to a fumbling answer, and curiosity whether a vp candidate actually said she wants to ban americans from eating meat.

that's a lot to expect from the american voter, but it's something i'm happy to give. if you don't rationally comprehend your opponents, you end up like vanster, chasing phantom evangelical goblins.

Biden wouldn't last a year. He might not even last the election.

But let's not speculate. The only way Biden "wins" anything is if Democrats cheat, and they do it in the open, throwing the entire election process into chaos. It's the chaos they're after. Why do you think the BLM riots have been permitted to go on for so long? Why do you think there's been such a push for mail-in voting? 2+2=?

I'm pretty sure this election is going to be nose deep in shenanigans

now that we have cracked the vote by mail code we're voting all 50 states this year

vote early

vote often

lol leftists openly hating on jews is the greatest thing about this whole election cycle. fucking clown world, man.

but i guess we all knew in our heart of hearts that the real fascist nazis were on their side anyway :shrug:

lol leftists openly hating on jews is the greatest thing about this whole election cycle. fucking clown world, man.

but i guess we all knew in our heart of hearts that the real fascist nazis were on their side anyway :shrug:

lol you cuck you didnt comment once on crooked jareds qatar deal and miga 666 madison deal

38b miga funding for israel etc

Absolute shill

lol you cuck you didnt comment once on crooked jareds qatar deal and miga 666 madison deal

38b miga funding for israel etc

Absolute shill

you have, at least a hundred times.

figured that was enough for everyone here.

yikes man

I've seen some bad takes by Conservatives this week, regarding Kabbalah Harris VP pick, which most of us knew about over two weeks ago when they sneak peak leaked it, but this one takes the gay wedding cake for me.

I mean this is up there with the conservaderps bitching that she was a cop and locked up a bunch of black people........OMG SHE IS RACIST BLACK LADY

I mean this country is in constant civil unrest. We watch real time societal destruction and decline of the entire Pacific Northwest nightly. Watch as Chicago becomes more like Detroit and Ferguson every night.

AND the GOP response is OMG SHE IS THE LAW AND ORDER CANDIDATE?

:rofl:

I'm sold tbh.......

now you going with leftists are the real nazis? antifa brown shirts like humdumpin are the real fascists?

fucking kill me now

EfLJSgXWAAA3WO7

EfLJR7zWkAAkv-n

I mean this is why Conservatives get beat so bad......why the GOP is dead imo.

They take a moral framework from progressives, that everyone knows they don't believe themselves, yet alone adhere to, and then bend over backwards to hold onto that house of cards (that their enemy built) as they get their teeth kicked in.

It's the most pitiful and sad display in politics today and to see it go away, because no amount of pandering will ever work for the GOP again, regardless of how hard they do this, might be worth an all but inevitable Biden victory (which I am more than predicting)

EfLJRv8WoAEqIV5

I mean this policy is the only thing that is ever certain in US POLITICS

So all is well.......I'd mock them all basically converting to Judaism.

But Trump's family already did that and if it isn't Jared Kushner running things it's Yael, once born his favorite daughter Ivanka, twisting him around his finger.

Last edited:
tele i hope ur resting up im really excited for this election season

recharge the rolodex

Back