WELCOME TO "TELE"-VISION

Black heeb what lol...first I heard of this movement. Are they black?

yeah they believe they are the real Israelites or some shit

like WE WUZ KANGZ but in religion form

They were made famous when they were the ones who started the verbal fights with the Covington Catholic school MAGA hat kids.

Calling them salty cracker and inbred trash etc......Trump was told that the MAGA kids should be forced to apologize to them too. (for what nobody could say)

The drunk Indian beating his drum in their face was just a secondary artifact......much like Vanster pumping himself up over in the Greta thread today.

Breaking911 on Twitter:

BREAKING: Gunmen who stormed kosher store in Jersey City identified as David Anderson and Francine Graham. Anderson was a follower of the Black Hebrew Israelite movement. There were postings connected to Anderson's social page with anti-police and anti-Jewish writings - WNBC

ELhCPCtWsAAucei.jpg

these are the little gems that I live for........this completes me

I mean if anyone uses that local news app (free service) for roku or smart TV you have to watch NYC or any NJ news channel. The amount of beatings the Jews get from the blacks is astonishing. It is almost like pumping into their low IQ heads that they are the life victims and to HATE WHITEY just wasn't a great idea once all the actual White people fled the area. White flight finished. I mean the Jews might technically control and own the region now, but they are still viewed as THE MOST hostile force by everyone else around them. All those who still remain.

Exactly as they are in the Middle East.

Winning hearts and minds has never been a thing for them as occupiers. They just get even more cruel, vindictive and nasty + self obsessed.

more life lessons they will never learn because they can't care about anything but themselves and their own narratives.

ELg9QbuWkAECNE6.jpg

:rofl:

this leads me to comments on the Mike Bloomberg 2020 campaign failure.......he had a political video bragging about all the things he banned and people he put out of work. From coal miners, to sodas, to JUUL bans.......and was like we are going to make AMERICA GREATER like I do everyday.

I mean it can't get more oblivious than this. Then I realize that -Berg on the end of his name.

Last edited:

I sometimes wonder how we got to this point in life

how did we come upon this reality we live every day

then I remember that words being worse than actions

jest and jokes being punished worse than violence and murder

are pretty much now just the path forward but how it got like this

great times ahead

we are living in times where a bunch of blacks can be beating me to death on the street, raping my wife, body slamming my young kids on the car and the cops are just standing around watching my lips move.

they are thinking and saying you better not mumble "NIGGER" or I am going away for good

edit:
i make more jokes (illegal) about this but this is the case for that old white popeyes chicken assault couple a few weeks back. she might have mumbled an epithet after being smash into concrete and breaking her hip and now she is the bad person.

Last edited:
(((they))) sure are pissed about this today

NYT said:
President Trump will sign an executive order defining Judaism as a nationality, not just a religion, thus bolstering the Education Department's efforts to stamp out "Boycott Israel" movements on college campuses

why they are so pissed not even they are sure of

but nobody, especially some goy, puts Bibi in the corner like this

Trump Targets Anti-Semitism and Israeli Boycotts on College Campuses

even if he did it to further suckle and satisfy them (again)

I mean look at the response team to yesterdays NJ shooting

Breaking911 on Twitter:

talk about the ultimate in white male privelege

only white males left in that entire area would be my guess

they should have stood down

Last edited:
I mean if anyone uses that local news app (free service) for roku or smart TV you have to watch NYC or any NJ news channel. The amount of beatings the Jews get from the blacks is astonishing. It is almost like pumping into their low IQ heads that they are the life victims and to HATE WHITEY just wasn't a great idea once all the actual White people fled the area. White flight finished. I mean the Jews might technically control and own the region now, but they are still viewed as THE MOST hostile force by everyone else around them. All those who still remain.
Oddly enough, I read a very interesting article yesterday before the shooting took place.

Anti-Semitism Grows in Brooklyn as Its Roots Remain Misunderstood
Misunderstood about this mysterious antisemitism is only found in the MSM. They are constantly pinning this antisemitism on white people when it couldn't be further from the truth.

Its a good article.

Oddly enough, I read a very interesting article yesterday before the shooting took place.

Anti-Semitism Grows in Brooklyn as Its Roots Remain Misunderstood
Misunderstood about this mysterious antisemitism is only found in the MSM. They are constantly pinning this antisemitism on white people when it couldn't be further from the truth.

Its a good article.

That was a good read

ELmLJBfWsAAzyWt.png

also explains why she thought this tweet was a good idea (since deleted)

The NYPD has created a special unit within their intelligence division, called R.E.M.E., “Racially & Ethnically Motivated Extremism.”

While nearly all racial attacks in NYC have been black-on-Jew crime, this will be used solely against whites.

NYC is a police state run by Jews.

ELhrLHGXkAIDNCj.jpg

ELhrLHLW4AA1n3l.jpg

ELhrLHZXYAc28x9.jpg

I mean it really is amazing times we are living in

German army to get military rabbis again after 100 years

Central Council of Jews

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BOY

OY VEYYYYYYYYYYYY ALL DAY

MissUnivSplit_Lede_Social.jpg

Dey won all the awards dis year fair n square

ever since trump left miss universe it has been all black winners

in fact blacks only winners everywhere around the world

:lol:

starting with miss Helsinki

I mean what a world we live in

and russia kicked out of next couple olympics + world cup for soccer for alleged fabricated doping

can't allow more of these girls to shine on their tv dime

serveimage

serveimage

it's sheeboons or bust for global stage

meanwhile serena williams and her steroid balls are hanging out

:harambe:

Last edited:
watching the slow boil isnt funny to me

the police state is something we should all be against

that's why i am all about that fullll throttle accelerate

before it is too late

either commie scum get free helicopter rides