[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I hadn’t even heard that in a while. I forgot about what he said before racist xenophobe. I don’t even need to post the other things he said.

You can go ahead and wear that L around your neck.

Looking at your profile, you've posted on this forum over 21,000 times, and even triple called you a shit poster 10 years ago. Nothing has changed.

Do you know my favorite part about the Steele dossier? It now looks like Ivanka was fucking Steele years ago and her and Jared broke up around when it was happening. Dude got cucked by the guy that helped bring down his father in law lol.

If Graham is correct, it is pretty obvious why CNN skipped it... he gives the reason. McCabe was Deputy Director of the FBI and connected to the Crossfire Hurricane... McCabe now works for CNN.

Holy fuck, the incestuous circle jerk is incredible.

McCabe wife was a Democratic candidate for the Virginia state senate.

This is all just a conspiracy theory though...

yHZdylZ.jpg

jesus this is really bad idk how ne1 could identify as

democrat after this :minibarf:

trump/putin/pence 2020

If Graham is correct, it is pretty obvious why CNN skipped it... he gives the reason. McCabe was Deputy Director of the FBI and connected to the Crossfire Hurricane... McCabe now works for CNN.

Holy fuck, the incestuous circle jerk is incredible.

McCabe wife was a Democratic candidate for the Virginia state senate.

This is all just a conspiracy theory though...

I can tell you i feel a lot better about my sanity.

Watching everything happen back in 2016 and speculating all this was happening... then it pans out to be true.

Makes me feel good about not trusting MSM and remaining level headed enough to see through the BS this day and age.

Not as easy as it used to be.

Now we just need to see some indictments. Once heads start rolling, i think this could be epic.

Lol holy shit. Only you guys could take a report that says the investigation was warranted and found no political bias, etc. and get Trump was “right about it all” out of that. You are a full-fledged cult member.

Yeah, I know you think the Nationals won the World Series but the Astro’s scored some runs so they’re really the winners! Q!!!!

Back