[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

If you’re actually smart then you know that havex, OneManArmy, SS, etc. are dumbshits that are part of the wide brush I use.

lol you mention me quite a bit. i must really get under your skin. that's marvelous. also, i too, would challenge you ANY day in the intelligence department. you're a god damned moron.

Last edited:
lol you mention me quite a bit. i must really get under your skin. that's marvelous. also, i too, would challenge you ANY day in the intelligence department. you're a god damned moron.

I don’t know how many times tele posts but you probably are number two behind him. You’re kind of prevalent on here. That you’re a complete dumb shit magnifies it all the more.

And with you, gladly. Figure out any kind of intelligence test you want to take. Lol it’s gonna be a regular slaughter.

did you pay fool the $100 you owe him?

yes or no

1d45p4.gif
1d45p4.gif
1d45p4.gif

remember when you thought water bombing Notre dame was an appropriate idea. remember how you doubled down on all idiocy related to that topic. the north remembers.

Upend our system of government to become an autocrat.

This is fairly obvious.
Got any examples of this?

I really want to see what you see as Trump attempting to take over the United States federal monstrosity government for himself to rule with an iron fist.

Meanwhile, in the real world, command economists and totalitarian Statists are trying to force 300+ million people to accept the loss of all private property and submit to a central planning dept because health care and colleges should be 'free', while they open the floodgates to 3rd-worlders who have no concept of the word 'freedom' nor even knows what it means. And in order to accomplish this, remove our 2nd amendment rights to self-defense from this new totalitarian nightmare State.

But muh Drumpf is a RINO and not part of the 'team'.

Here is what CNN didn't want you to see.

My favorite part of what “CNN didn’t want you to see” was when I think Dick Durbin completely dismantled everything Lindsey Graham said for like 40 minutes in about two minutes.

Do you need me to post all of the comments where Lindsey Graham says that Donald Trump is a fucking retard?

Lol you can’t make this shit up.

My favorite part of what “CNN didn’t want you to see” was when I think Dick Durbin completely dismantled everything Lindsey Graham said for like 40 minutes in about two minutes.

Do you need me to post all of the comments where Lindsey Graham says that Donald Trump is a fucking retard?

Lol you can’t make this shit up.

Show me what you got...

Back