[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

please unlock rep for fool

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Fool again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Fool again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Fool again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Fool again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Fool again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Fool again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Fool again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Fool again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Fool again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Fool again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Fool again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Fool again.

sharty please give Fool his 100 dollars

as we give him his much needed +100 rep he earned tonight

+10GBP

Did Donald Trump Jr take the meeting thinking he was getting damaging information on HRC that he knew came from Russia? Did he then go on Hannity and lie about it? Did Donald Trump help craft that lie aboard Air Force One?

Yes or no.

did you pay fool the $100 you owe him?

yes or no

no u guys dont understand sharty doesnt owe fool money bc he moved the goalposts after fool beat him and besides he needs that 100 bux 2 help him buy a house in paris honestly no joke thats 100% what hes going to do ok

no u guys dont understand sharty doesnt owe fool money bc he moved the goalposts after fool beat him and besides he needs that 100 bux 2 help him buy a house in paris honestly no joke thats 100% what hes going to do ok

so what you are really suggesting is that he has done this 435 to 0 times that he will openly confess and admit to

this is getting expensive fast

he is going to need to second mortgage himself soon

865d102d36f46caf15048cd3d5d032d9.png

This guy is starting to sound like trump.

he reminds me of charlie z, the "boxer" who "created" his own league and is like 175 - 0

same kind of mental illness i guess

Because you guys are under the mass delusion that because the bill was sponsored by a Republican means that opposing it isn’t corrupt doesn’t mean I’m gonna pay fool because you’re all dumbasses lol.

I was talking to an old friend over Thanksgiving about what he was up to in life. He’s going back to school to get a degree in elementary education so he can be a teacher. He’s super liberal so you know he’s gonna be indoctrinating all those kids to become Jews or whatever it is you nutjobs think. Anyway, he said he’s going to one of those online universities because schools couldn’t care less where you went as long as you’re licensed.

I texted him and asked where he was going and he said: Low Cost Online Courses for College Credit | StraighterLine and Online University- Western Governors University - WGU

If any of you guys want to enroll in any civics or government courses, maybe some English language courses.. I’ll award scholarships based on various things. I’m happy to help get you guys educated because you really seem to struggle with very basic stuff. I don’t think I can arrange a Billy Madison type situation where you go back to grade school (though some of you clearly need it) but this is the best I can do.

If any of you are interested, PM me and we can work out the details. I’ll need past transcripts, references, letters of recommendations, etc. Since you guys clearly struggled scholastically, I’m willing to be lax on that however.

Best of luck everyone!

I was talking to an old friend over Thanksgiving about what he was up to in life. He’s going back to school to get a degree in elementary education so he can be a teacher. He’s super liberal so you know he’s gonna be indoctrinating all those kids to become Jews or whatever it is you nutjobs think. Anyway, he said he’s going to one of those online universities because schools couldn’t care less where you went as long as you’re licensed.

I texted him and asked where he was going and he said: Low Cost Online Courses for College Credit | StraighterLine and Online University- Western Governors University - WGU

If any of you guys want to enroll in any civics or government courses, maybe some English language courses.. I’ll award scholarships based on various things. I’m happy to help get you guys educated because you really seem to struggle with very basic stuff. I don’t think I can arrange a Billy Madison type situation where you go back to grade school (though some of you clearly need it) but this is the best I can do.

If any of you are interested, PM me and we can work out the details. I’ll need past transcripts, references, letters of recommendations, etc. Since you guys clearly struggled scholastically, I’m willing to be lax on that however.

Best of luck everyone!

I'm better educated than you are.

Best of luck everyone!

You are embarrassing yourself.

an alleged hollyweird producer that brags about making more than average industry salary refuses to pay up

spends several pages using mental gymnastics to get out of it

yet keeps an imaginary score of wins :lol:

Back