[GTA:RPG] TW Gang

Me and leeroy just fuckin ran around for like 30 minutes getting chased hardcore.

the cops actually started saying please pull over

Im haveing a fucking blast, ive been playing all fucking day. The whole time im playing i spend my time laughing my ass off.

I am sad that my video card is too shitty to run this game. Perhaps I will become a real life arms dealer and acquire the funding I need for new computer equipment.

Tony Terrence is a fucking idiot. and a Power Whore.

No, you and leeroy and some others are acting like fucking retards, and getting what you deserve for acting that way.

I told leeroy before if you kept fucking with the cops you'd get a shitstorm. Gee, looks like I was right :shock:

lol leeroy is fucking around with everyone

odio is just dumb

you should taze them both drjonez and fine them 10,000

And I seriously haven't laughed this much playing a game than anything else.. maybe swat 4. But this shit is hilarious at times

haha you're such a queer

tell that bitch robin he isn't a leader, he sucked batman's dick. tell him he's lucky batman took his circus faggot ass in

Where should I go to be with other TW peeps?

go to the alhambra club... it's near the big red church on the edge of the ghetto...

so I am currently a wheelman - is that of any benefit to the gang? I would like to be useful...

Last edited:
Back