Hot Sauce Thread

1174-2.jpg

I had this one a while back and it was god damn good. I recommend.

I like Gringo Bandito for just a regular sauce to slather on everything. It's pretty mild.

For actual hot sauce I just try random ones that are hot as fuck.

I mostly use siracha for it's simplicity.
One that hasn't been mentioned...
yucatan-sunshine-800px-800px.jpg

I keep this stuff around. Tasty.

I really am not a fan of store bought hot sauce.

It adds too much flavour other than the pepper itself.

My preference is to roast some peppers (today I did 1 anaheim, 2 fingers and 1 jalapeno) and smash them in a mortar and pestle with coarse sea salt and use a neutral oil to bring it all together, lasts months and tastes JUST of the chillis.

I love the flavour of habaneros, but they just are often too hot (for me at least).

I tried to find Serano plants but couldnt this season, Jalaps will have to suffice (along with store bought ones).

I really am not a fan of store bought hot sauce.

It adds too much flavour other than the pepper itself.

My preference is to roast some peppers (today I did 1 anaheim, 2 fingers and 1 jalapeno) and smash them in a mortar and pestle with coarse sea salt and use a neutral oil to bring it all together, lasts months and tastes JUST of the chillis.

LOL

7OYHKoA.gif

guys i have found i just can't fucking stand eating store-bought pickles anymore

they add so many flavorings that mask the pickle itself.

my preference is to gently pull the cucumber out of a truck driver's ass (today i did 1 white tweaker, 2 black dudes and one mexican) and then use my own pickling spices and jars. make sure the water is filtered several times after falling out of a rare jaguar's cunt, or your ph will be way the fuck off.

that italian restaurant bit where conan shows up drunk as fuck was amazing

he told him he would pay someone to have him killed on camera lol

Back