[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Can we get some of that "restauranteers pay their employees an actual wage so I don't have to subsidize them" over here in North america like the rest of the civilized world kthx

all i hear the rent is too damn high but we can always make it go higher

and like VENEZUELA you will continue to get your wish

but never your desired outcome from that wish

the true curse of liberalism

where lunch isn't free

someone else has to pay them fees and taxes

blackpeople, that was the command given 2u by ur anti-american commanders in (((tel aviv))), u don't just repeat it, u say something autistic, u kno

lol do you expect me to make a serious reply defending myself from your fantasies every single time I trigger someone on this forum?

it really doesn't seem worth it :shrug:

what I say won't change what you think, and what you think won't change anything in my life :>
Just as ridiculous as you think you are 'triggering' anyone. Just intellectually dishonest from the outset of every post.

bingo

and back on ignore he goes

no other way of seeing it....gave him another chance

he might as well just talk about himself and his lies uninterrupted and without an audience

crying weasel eyes can tell only lies and more fabrications about himself.....

i'd rather be forced to read one of 4 unique 2 word blackpeople posts where he abuses the word autism and reee in some pre determined combination

Last edited:
MY NARRATIVE!!!!!111

Border Patrol arrests 376 Central Americans who dug under barrier in Arizona - National | Globalnews.ca

A group of 376 Central Americans was arrested in southwest Arizona, the vast majority of them families who used short, shallow holes dug under a barrier to cross the border, authorities said Friday.

The group dug under a steel barrier in seven spots about 10 miles (16 kilometres) east of a border crossing in San Luis and made no effort to elude immigration agents. They included 176 children.

The unusually large group was almost entirely from Guatemala. They were taken to Yuma after entering the country on Monday.

The area became a major corridor for illegal crossings in the mid-2000s, prompting the Bush administration to weld steel plates to a barrier made of steel bollards that had been designed to stop people in vehicles, not on foot, Border Patrol spokesman Jose Garibay said. In those spots, there is no concrete footing to prevent digging.

The Border Patrol made 396,579 arrests on the Mexican border in the 2018 fiscal year, up 30 per cent from a 46-year low during the same period a year earlier but still well below a high of more than 1.6 million in 2000.

:lol:

BuzzFeed News on Twitter:
DxO8_pqU0AAljGG.jpg

e1r24.jpg

huh i thought walls were dumb because you could just dig under them

i wonder what happened to that talking point

what does that even mean

i can usually translate ur gibberish pretty well but I'm not catching the point of that post

must be some edits incoming

what does that even mean

i can usually translate ur gibberish pretty well but I'm not catching the point of that post

must be some edits incoming

they say: walls don't work

walls are dumb because

ladders + tunnels

and here they are being caught at the wall doing one of those 2 things = digging under it

i grasp the problem since extreme stupid sarcasm (what I did in prior post) is now a form of suitable reality for most people (even inside this thread)

i will try to do a better job in the future

Back