#feelthebern

It's not a zero sum game. Wealth in a country benefits the country no matter what, stop being such an envious fuck. Wealth creates more wealth within a country.

Giving wealth to a super inefficient government in the long run benifits no one, even those who are gaming the system for handouts.

Unless you have legislation world wide to stop them. But yeah, keep building your walls, boy

Eeeehhaaaa

Just need the people affected by it to pass it without adding in exceptions allowing themselves and their friends to not be affected by it. Could happen I suppose.

Just need the people affected by it to pass it without adding in exceptions allowing themselves and their friends to not be affected by it. Could happen I suppose.

quick lets elect some more repbulicans in office so we can get a good cross-section opinion on wat *they* think

It's not a zero sum game. Wealth in a country benefits the country no matter what, stop being such an envious fuck. Wealth creates more wealth within a country.

Giving wealth to a super inefficient government in the long run benifits no one, even those who are gaming the system for handouts.

so much this.
I'm so tired of hearing lazy ass fucks who cry about some rich person or corporation is holding them down and taking away their chance for financial greatness when in reality, they just haven't come to terms with the idea that if they aren't trying to move themselves up, they are right where they should be.

agreed... those who claim raising the minimum wage will short change other workers who currently earn $20/hr are doing far more damage to the working poor than billionaire fat cats

What could possibly go wrong

pic_from_past_story.jpg__640x360_q85_crop_subsampling-2.jpg

if i could buy a car at a self serve kiosk i would. not really seeing a problem here

From a consumer point of view.... not a problem.

However, if a robot is manning the register, you don't have to pay a human being to do that job.

The appearance of automated kiosks and robots is how industry responds to rising costs of doing business. They use technology to control their overhead.

That's something people who shout about fixing poverty by forcing a mandatory wage increase don't seem to understand. They think industry will just adapt and accept the increased payroll costs because they can afford to earn less profit. That's not how industry works.

yes he will win and the next corpo-coup will be the gateway to the happening... or you know, you nutbag shitbag conservatives could step away from the pipe and maybe let the bern buy out the humana and UHC shareholders and implement medicare for all.

>muh tax dolar

hey its not like literally every pension program in the us hasn't been completely fucked over

Back