[heart break] Breaking up with gf

Best thing that could happen to you. I know it hurts, but you'll get over it.

She was looking for the play book. Marriage, kids, house, SUV, pets. You were stringing her out saying let's wait. They see friends at work getting married, and know it's the way out of the cube farm office job.

Plan a ski trip. Park City, Breckenridge, Heavenly. Go. It will be fun only paying for yourself.

Last edited:
ngfm how does it feel to know that you despise working in a cube farm so much that you make literally every single post relate to how awful it is in some way, yet are unable to change the fact that you work in a cube farm due to your general lack of intelligence and incredibly small skill set?

where did bongwater go

i want to hear more about the wife he now claims never existed, and the kids he failed to mention after breaking up with her

Best thing that could happen to you. I know it hurts, but you'll get over it.

She was looking for the play book. Marriage, kids, house, SUV, pets. You were stringing her out saying let's wait. They see friends at work getting married, and know it's the way out of the cube farm office job.

Plan a ski trip. Park City, Breckenridge, Heavenly. Go. It will be fun only paying for yourself.

Actually, she didn't want to get married or have kids.

yet are unable to change the fact that you work in a cube farm due to your general lack of intelligence and incredibly small skill set?
I know, it's like ground hog day. It's the 20 acronyms. Anyway, I think Rusty lives in Miami. I'm not far from him. Southwest flies non stop to Denver if you want to hit Vail or Breckenridge. Book the plane ride now to get the "Wanna Get Away" fare. I'm looking to book a flight to Salt Lake City.

You know she's going to call in 3-4 months after she has a fling with someone else and it's not that great. People play the break up, make up game all the time. She might even move across the country and ask you to follow her.

rusty are you going to give us a back-story so we can
a) judge you and ask for her number
b) call her a whore and ask for pics
c) a+ c

or what

Back