[heart break] Breaking up with gf

Wise words by Dweasel.

When you "date" someone long time, that relationship is "dated".

.............................................................................................................................................

I "dated" ANGIE:kiss: 5 years...... :shrug:

Finally, ...... :( ...... "I", "She" ???? ........ kick each other to the curb.

It matters not who did the kicking.

Last edited:
yes. not everyone gets married these days. and good thing i didnt.

oh i know, and yes it is a good thing.

i just can't believe it took you 8 years to figure out whatever it is you figured out.

people don't change. at least not that much. so it took you 8 years to figure out something.

oh i know, and yes it is a good thing.

i just can't believe it took you 8 years to figure out whatever it is you figured out.

people don't change. at least not that much. so it took you 8 years to figure out something.

that's not necessarily true, at least imo. i mean do you really have all your shit figured out? 8 years... that could be 20-28, and i think a lot of personal development happens then. you're definition of changing might be different from mine, but people's ambitions and desires are certainly refined.

that's not necessarily true, at least imo. i mean do you really have all your shit figured out? 8 years... that could be 20-28, and i think a lot of personal development happens then. you're definition of changing might be different from mine, but people's ambitions and desires are certainly refined.

yeah i didn't take age into account.

mainly because i never considered any 'relationship' before the age of 25 a serious one. because of exactly what you just said.

so i was thinking more like 25-33...

Back