[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Texas turning blue

Seriously people talking avout how it could be a swing state in 1 or 2 cycles

Havax reeein

Guess thats what happens when midwesterners from chicago clevland or people from NOLA flood houston and austin

Texas turning blue

Seriously people talking avout how it could be a swing state in 1 or 2 cycles

Havax reeein

Guess thats what happens when midwesterners from chicago clevland or people from NOLA flood houston and austin

ackchually...

rush-border-wall-immigration-1.jpg

the memes are working boys, everyone from california wants to move away from that shithole and go to texas

that's why austin is growin by 150+ people a day

well it is true that texas is better than commiefornia and jew york, but i've been saying that for years. but we are full. sorry.

TMZ said:
We're told Wednesday afternoon the woman was on the sidewalk on her cellphone with sunglasses covering her eyes, sobbing and screaming on the phone, "I can't believe you did this to me. I'm going to get a restraining order against you."

We're told security brought her inside the building, took her upstairs and Michael showed up 5 minutes later, and ran into the building. He screamed repeatedly, "She hit me first." We're told he angrily added, "This is bulls***, this is f***ing bulls***." We're told he tried getting into the elevator but security denied him access.

I guess I am a little proud for not putting anyone on ignore for all these years. I must be getting old if I'm letting his nothing posts get on my nerves. But no, no one going on ignore yet.

His 'posting' gets him the exact attention he wants and deserves.

Back