[PSA] The Sleepy Effect

Stork,

I agree with you. Before the 1.40 netset .dl came into my hands, I could not kill anything. The talks we had were very egocentric on my part and mostly bullshit thoughts I had about how to win. I was also on a computer getting 40fps in 640x480 resolution.

I would be naive to say that cheating did not affect my current understanding, killing abillity, etc. You are right in that respect.

Thanks dare,

I play in 2600x1950 res, 110 fov, 4000dpi .00002sens and huge monitor. I have grown up alot since graduating college, getting real job + making 80k. Buying a good comp helped alot. All the demos Ive recorded since people started "suspecting" me are 100% clean and if you'd like to watch them, Id be glad to send them to anyone personally. At this point Im more interested about helping the community and keeping whats left of it alive. By reading through this thread, I can see it doesnt really matter what I say and understandably so. Honestly, I dont give a shit. I play for fun. I do not cheat or support the use of hacks. At this point, seeing peoples ego's come out is just entertaining. It is a video game, opsayo, and you are no better than anyone I've chased. For some reason, you believe there is a difference between chasing you and Wilder, I am not sure why.

You appear on that list because you had the 1.30 bypass and were cheating. Sure, when you received 1.40 privately from jaymz (a working model&interpolate+pft bypass to the standard 1.30 cheat protection at the time) you stopped using the 1.30 bypass because you obtained something better. I recognize the advantage of upgrading to a good computer as well as dynamic pft settings. And then you released the 1.40 bypass, with no known cheat protection in place or plans for it to be in the future. You are the biggest faggot of all.

My past actions were very immature, and I apologize for them. I dont deny cheating in the past, especially after disk gave me the 1.40 .dll plugins. Ever since upgrading, I have not cheated. I demo each map out of respect to maverick for letting me play, and if anyone is suspicious, to let them view it from my perspective.

yah i agree this post is real gem. dont know why ppl like opsayo keep bashing on sleepy here.

i wasnt around for all this LT history but at least sleep is mature enough to acknowledge shit in past and move on. i personally cant vouch for whether or not sleepy currently cheat but this is enough for me.

and either way, it doesn't matter sleep cause u prbly own opsayo at life anyway

The Morning Star said:
Ever since upgrading, I have not cheated. I demo each map out of respect to maverick for letting me play

I "let" you play because I got tired of chasing your smurf IP of the day.

Also, when part of HM was released with ManyLithe's config, and no one said a word, I decided I was beating a dead horse.

Now Google reports as many hits for 1.4+happymod as the word sex does.

mav and alarik are friends

sleepy was banned so he started playing in turtle tank

Eventually he started pus there and people played with him

The community decided it was ok to play with sleepy

I guess mav unbanned because he doesn't care and would rather just play tribes

While sleepy was doing PU's in TT, he was pubbing on Community also. He just didn't do any PU's on Community since it became too easy to spot him in that circumstance.

I got tired of being the only one to kick or ban him. Most admins / players allowed or encouraged him to play. Again, dead horse.

Stork,

I agree with you. Before the 1.40 netset .dl came into my hands, I could not kill anything. The talks we had were very egocentric on my part and mostly bullshit thoughts I had about how to win. I was also on a computer getting 40fps in 640x480 resolution.

I would be naive to say that cheating did not affect my current understanding, killing abillity, etc. You are right in that respect.

Current understanding, killing ability, etc???

I played against you like a month ago and it was still the same killing ability

The difference is ur killing scrub of scrub instead of big dog or even ok players

You could still only kill me consistently if you had help or my health was low

The difference between me and you is this, I only judge my play by how I play against players who I respect. You will get 30 cks against wilder and chex and beat your dick. I would give you a tip and you would play for one day in a pub and come back to me in a pm saying ur getting so much better already.

This is a sign of a massive ego dood.

Thanks dare,

I play in 2600x1950 res, 110 fov, 4000dpi .00002sens and huge monitor. I have grown up alot since graduating college, getting real job + making 80k. Buying a good comp helped alot. All the demos Ive recorded since people started "suspecting" me are 100% clean and if you'd like to watch them, Id be glad to send them to anyone personally. At this point Im more interested about helping the community and keeping whats left of it alive. By reading through this thread, I can see it doesnt really matter what I say and understandably so. Honestly, I dont give a shit. I play for fun. I do not cheat or support the use of hacks. At this point, seeing peoples ego's come out is just entertaining. It is a video game, opsayo, and you are no better than anyone I've chased. For some reason, you believe there is a difference between chasing you and Wilder, I am not sure why.

You appear on that list because you had the 1.30 bypass and were cheating. Sure, when you received 1.40 privately from jaymz (a working model&interpolate+pft bypass to the standard 1.30 cheat protection at the time) you stopped using the 1.30 bypass because you obtained something better. I recognize the advantage of upgrading to a good computer as well as dynamic pft settings. And then you released the 1.40 bypass, with no known cheat protection in place or plans for it to be in the future. You are the biggest faggot of all.

My past actions were very immature, and I apologize for them. I dont deny cheating in the past, especially after disk gave me the 1.40 .dll plugins. Ever since upgrading, I have not cheated. I demo each map out of respect to maverick for letting me play, and if anyone is suspicious, to let them view it from my perspective.

The best part about this post is sleepy used to tell me he benched 110kg deadlifted 180kg and fucked 3 differant girls a day.... LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I bet he is in a trainieship like every graduate, earning probably no more than say 45 k a year, still has never had sex, and most likely still cheats.

1 time me poncho snow and some scrub like yoshi and v scrim masterace df opsayo stork and a 5th on starfall

at end of map it is close but we pull out last second cap for the win

df ma etc ppl say how come we did not hold flag or something

stork say it is hard to hold vs dare and snow both cging me at same time

sn0w use disc only the whole game and it was only me cging him

LOL

sleepy definitely has strong killing ability but he probably wall hack so that is moot

i am sure u guys did win masterace was probably rusty and neither df nor i could chain

iirc tho snow used cg in almost all those "scrims"

also maverick i think at this pt u could get community backing to re-ostracize sleepy

just give out ebtter admin and dont give it to ppl who want it for power trip/authority/coolness

1 time me and 3wf nazi aka profet decide to scrim carn0va and suga in arena

we playing grassyknoll arena and game quickly degenerate into scum chaingun and attempt to get double disc etc it very intense

then threw match i think profet say okay fuck these guys i am polating

so then carn0va and suga say okay fine we poalte 2

then we all polate each other and profet and i lose really really badly

this during the time of arena team s.uperheros

dang arena was fun i miss atla etc

i am sure u guys did win masterace was probably rusty and neither df nor i could chain

iirc tho snow used cg in almost all those "scrims"

no he did not cg when i play he tell me i have best cg in the game and that it wuld be boring if he did

i am king

OMG u remember superheros

im really proud. srsly i made lots of arena teams but that was a special one to my heart

u made me feel warm

edit: DEPUTYDOG LOL

Last edited:
1 time i out chase snow and 1 time i beat lix

a few time i have talk to dutch and lix in private message

ppl told me i am best ever

i make my own top 5 all time list

etc

OMG u remember superheros

im really proud. srsly i made lots of arena teams but that was a special one to my heart

u made me feel warm

superheros was good team but when u have pibb atla danky u all playing cg shield vs me rykling DEPUTY DOG LOL and nazi game becomes fukin hard impossible 2 win

Back