[so] I bought a camper!

look man, all i'm saying is these fucking carpetbagger cube dweller silicon valley goddamned neckbearded POSERS don't wear ski boots every day, even if they go on a ski vacation at least once a year

so WHY r they buying the maxxxed out ranch man's truck for their once-a-decade haul of fair trade organic palestinian peace manure?

Because they only have one parking space, and a prius won't pull the boat they keep in storage.

Put a track bar and this backup camera on it yesterday. No longer terrifying on the highway, and I can hook up my stabbin cabin solo. You know, after all the murdering.

Hammer boys 2

Running Time: 78 minutes
Released: 05/2012
Studio Name: Hammer Entertainment
Series: Hammer Boys
Director: Rolf Hammerschmidt

Categories: Cumshot Euro Masturbation International Twink Uncut Alt

Description: When they are home alone, these glad hand boys have nothing to do but choke the chicken all night long. This is solo jack-off action that is more than satisfying!

stop trolling

but yeah, people that get upset by big trucks are usually the ones that were bullied in high school by jocks and the 4h club.

also, the cheerleaders probably looked at the guy with pity in their eyes, or laughed. either one.
So you're saying big trucks are more manly?

If that's the case what would a driver of a big truck flying the confederate flag, snapping into a slim Jim, crushing Mt dew, balls hanging from their bumper in between a bid verse and a Maga bumper sticker rate?

(you're going to take the easy/obvious route)

Only thing that makes you a man in a big truck is your ability to back up a trailer...

I crack the fuck up all the time... takes some idiot 15 minutes to back his goddamn boat down the boat ramp... or worse.. the stupid fuck has a 5th wheel trailer. You could be there all day.

BTW.. quick tip from a pro..

Watch your mirrors. Don't look over your shoulder. If the the trailer gets "big" (as in the trailer "picture" is filling up, (going that direction) in one mirror or the other, steer to that mirror to change the direction of the trailer

i was always v impressed when the whirlpool and simmons drivers would back semi trailers up to the loading dock in the skinny alley behind the furniture store i worked at freshman year of college

ups doods and fish delivery guys in regular box trucks would always fuck up in that alley

i was helping a buddy move and had a 12' box trailer from uhaul on my old blazer

had only one exit in his complex and i had to back that fucker up through the entire parking lot thru turns and cars at 4am since the exit gate was locked

reeeee

superturd's advice about mirrors is pro tip

last time I was in nyc I saw the 16 wheelers backing into tiny lanes like it was nothing

the blue angels/thunder birds would even find that to be pretty impressive

u were driving on the highway with ur steering tied together with straps

ur an huge piece of shit and i hope u die before u kill someone with ur negligence

At 110 mph in rush hour traffic with a load of toddlers in the bed without seat belts. For a week.

:heart:

Spoiler

Last edited:
Back