[May 3 Free-to-Play Release] Midair

I'm really starting to think the T:A players are organizing a campaign to run Midair into the ground. Some of these Steam reviews... :psyduck:

"It's pretty much an tribes ascend asset flip.

soundfiles and some texture work seems to be lifted from the Hi-Rez version of the game.
progression is a total mess, locking you with light armor, an kinetic pack and 4 weapons (a pistol/shotgun hybrid, a minigun, a spinfusor clone and a grenade launcher)
controls feel bad as you can't seem to correct your course while skiing (I'm not sure if this was normal in the older tribes games)

worst of all, no shazbot!"

"Its a good game and all...

But it just feels a lot like Planetside 2. Not to mention the guns are from Planetside 2. it uses the same ski mechanic.
the same flags and teleporters/resupply stations.

Its pretty good for its current state, but if you want a complete game that runs on potato computers, just play planetside 2. "

"This game might've been actually good if they got rid of the jetpacks and skiis. Also a entire rework of the guns and graphics. all arround bad game stay away "

Wrong. Ascend had pay to win and hitscan weapons. Lol better than t2
So much this. Ascend's gameplay was so fundamentally broken due to its buisness model that it's difficult to even take it seriously, to say the least.

its the hirez inside sales team they did this before and they flat out pay some of the australian tribes kids to pu

steam reviews r killing this great game

their reviews dont even make any sense but ppl r still going to believe them and not even try the game

its f2p for fuks sake just play it and stfu

ascend was more of a tribes game?

lmao

ya the game that had throwing knives and an m4a1 that shoots green blobs was way more of a tribes game than midair

nico: ascend was trash and everyone hated it

ur old man outrage is showing

get real!!

You didn't read a word of what i said apparently.

I said it was a bad game. Idiot.

tribes 2 sucked so much dick

opinions from anyone who spent playing t2 farming turrets and repairing gens should be mocked :lol:

uhh cause fortnite is trash

and we all wanted a tribes reboot

and this is as close as we're gonna get

play midair or get fukt!!

Back