[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

the overwhelming evidence is that TDS is real

this Mega MAGA thread of 6,140 pages of reeeeeeeeesistance is testament to that

where else can you find people stupid enough to blame all their problems on Orange Hitler -from outright lying about MUH RUSHA to MUH UKRAINEZ

and then claim they're right despite being handed tons of nothing burger results by their masters. their reply:

"ok boomer" :lol:

Typically there would be some policy, or vision, or accomplishments to post about in new threads with new content and fresh ideas, but MAGA just means bribery and self-dealing so we have one thread of the same stuff over and over

the overwhelming evidence is that TDS is real

this Mega MAGA thread of 6,140 pages of reeeeeeeeesistance is testament to that

where else can you find people stupid enough to blame all their problems on Orange Hitler -from outright lying about MUH RUSHA to MUH UKRAINEZ

and then claim they're right despite being handed tons of nothing burger results by their masters. their reply:

"ok boomer" :lol:

you just type the stupidest shit you can lol

lol @ the past 10 pages

yo shooter, posters here gettin ya p riled up bro

dont let them rip you apart man, hang in there

i support your TDS and you keep up that good fight

others here depend on you since theyre too stupid to do it for themselves

Lol. These are my favorite kinds of posts so far. You guys idolize Donnie Moscow so no surprise you replicate all his faults. I own you. I've owned this thread since I came here. There are like 8 threads about me on the frontpage because I'm so deep in your heads. You guys can't stand that this isn't an echo chamber of posting Charlie Kirk tweets and videos narrated by cats. You hate that I use actual news sources, show facts, present ironclad documents and videos and audio.

Some days I am posting because I can tell it causes you to reeeeeee. Some days I'm posting because I'm naturally empathetic and I want to help you get out of the cult. But, whatever day it is.. it's not hard to just kick ass and take names the entire time. Your only hope is that I get tired of it (I probably will) but I'll enjoy it through impeachment at least. Possibly the next election.

Carrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey on.

Lol. These are my favorite kinds of posts so far. You guys idolize Donnie Moscow so no surprise you replicate all his faults. I own you. I've owned this thread since I came here. There are like 8 threads about me on the frontpage because I'm so deep in your heads. You guys can't stand that this isn't an echo chamber of posting Charlie Kirk tweets and videos narrated by cats. You hate that I use actual news sources, show facts, present ironclad documents and videos and audio.

Some days I am posting because I can tell it causes you to reeeeeee. Some days I'm posting because I'm naturally empathetic and I want to help you get out of the cult. But, whatever day it is.. it's not hard to just kick ass and take names the entire time. Your only hope is that I get tired of it (I probably will) but I'll enjoy it through impeachment at least. Possibly the next election.

Carrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey on.

completely delusional

my washing machine broke so i went to the laundromat this weekend.... wtf if you thought the dollar menu got expensive.... $2/load for the cheap washers! i'm poweraut so i separated my gentile wash jeans from the other laundry and spent $9 on the wash only. i got the clothes mostly dry and finished them off at home. fuk it expensive being poor

HBKHchX.png

That'd be a pretty sweetheart deal. Get out of jail just for making unverifiable claims against Trump.

Yeah, it's almost like they'll ask Parnas for verification of his claims which his lawyer knows or he'd have not gotten this far already.

Lol. Do you even lawyer bro?

tenor.gif

Lol Don Jr. just got booed by Trump supporters because you guys are all fucking insane. The video is fabulous. Jr.'s psycho girlfriend bashing his own supporters as being incels and Jr. just trying to laugh with his sharpie drawn on beard. Lol. Jr. says multiple contradictory and hypocritical statements just like his father does. lololol

Donald Trump Jr. Heckled And Booed Off Stage By MAGA Supporters | Video | RealClearPolitics

Donald Trump Jr. Booed Off Stage During Book Tour By…Angry Trump Supporters | GQ

Thread by @mattsheffield:

Back