WELCOME TO "TELE"-VISION

Working in the public sector and collecting 6 pensions is how the boomers survive. They dont have many useful skills.

Perhaps we do need more immigration from the sub-saharan into new york

Listen to the Jewish reporter guy dance with language as he apologizes about liberal Jews or discounts their significant numbers, or as he tries to argue that there's not that much of an economic divide between their attackers and the attacked... Things are coming back to bite the American Jews, but their leaders will probably lock the gates of Israel behind them as they run.

i also like how they start in on the dear fellow white people appeal...

btw
if (((they))) were really to come over to the the RIGHT
or anybody who is really a National Capitalist
Citizen of the United States
they're welcome on my side

Last edited:
As long as they are this type - I am in
iu

iu

iu

pro gun states should also just pass legislation legalizing full auto/suppressors etc

the left constantly passes unconstitutional laws and then parades it around as a victory for a year or more until the supreme court hears it (and many times they never do)

EGMa01tWoAY6EWR

EGMa01uWwAE0EFp

Let me just say that cruising twitter is quite depressing. It's a window into the people of modern-day America and they are, without a doubt, fucking insane.

Supporting Greta Thunberg is evidence of 'white supremacy', activists claim
Climate-activist-Greta-Thunberg-998x699.jpg

Support for Greta Thunberg is evidence of "white supremacy", "white privilege" and "white power", activists claim.

The 16-year-old environmental campaigner has gained international visibility for her climate activism, including a fiery speech to world leaders at the United Nations General Assembly where she accused them of stealing her dreams.

However some are questioning however why Greta, a white child, is gaining so much attention over indigenous activists. They say that Greta is benefiting from a "global system of white supremacy" which has given her "privilege and a platform".

"Y'all need to ask yourselves why you find it so much easier to hear from white people, regardless of age, when it comes to the violence they have caused across the world," No White Saviours tweeted.

"It is a SYMPTOM of global white supremacy that certain people are HEARD & given a platform, certain people have access to the RESOURCES to be the HEROES that the world will pay attention to."

"Greta at the UN was the epitome of White Privilege/White power= Save white kids!" another tweeted.

Others point out the work that people of colour have been doing to protect their communities from environmental destruction and say that this is being ignored by the focus on Greta.

"INDIGENOUS PEOPLE HAVE BEEN WARNING EVERYONE ALL OVER THE GLOBE ABOUT "CLIMATE CHANGE" FOR DECADES!!" one person tweeted. "There is no mention of them now that this is mainstream. Just Greta..."
[...]

They are eating their own and I LOVE IT!

Smartphone batteries have changed our perception of time and space
A new study from Cass Business School in London claims that the battery icons on our phones have changed how we perceive time and space.

Battery icons affect not only our mood and how we behave, but even how we perceive the world around us. The study’s lead author, Dr Thomas Robinson, explained that “people no longer think about their destination being 10 km away or 10 stops on the tube. They think about it being 50 per cent of their battery away”:
During interviews respondents discussed how a full battery gauge made them feel positive and as though they could go anywhere or do anything. Anything less than half full, however, induced feelings of profound anxiety and discomfort​

In the abstract of the article, Robinson and his fellow author Eric Arnould said that “charge levels on battery icons not only structure daily patterns of consumer life through planning efforts,” but also “become interpretively entangled in issues of duration, distance and sociality as energy demands in portable technology push consumers to avoid disruption.”

One respondent to the study described how their battery level affected their mood throughout the day:
Full would be “Yeah, ok great, good to go for the day”; 50 per cent I’d be a bit “Oh God, I had better stop it from updating itself all the time in the background”… then it would be at 30 per cent and I would be like: “Now I’m not having fun anymore”.​

The study found that because of how crucial our phones are to 21st Century life, we now identify ourselves by how often we check our battery icons. People who were constantly checking their levels described themselves as “control freaks,” “quite anal,” “planners,” and “a bit OCD.” Anyone who regularly let their phones completely ran out of charge were described as “frightfully frustrating,” “disorganised,” and “inconsiderate.”

Robinson said that they found anyone who let their batteries run out were “viewed by others as out of touch with the social norm of being connected and therefore unable to be competent members of society”:
Phones have become such a nexus for everything that we are that an inability to effectively manage battery life becomes symbolic of an inability to manage life.​
sigh...

Back