[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

When the wuflu went thru my town back in Jan and Feb I paid close attention. Town is mostly retirees. My elderly friends have been just fine. Despite the fact I have not worn the mask and have comped immune system. If wuflu was half as bad as tv said they would be dead and so would I. Yet they just bought another golf cart and I just got back from kayaking.

People let the media scare them into submission in an effort to affect the results of an election. SAD!

Global pandemic. The election is only in one country you spastic.

In this conversation, who lives in Florida and who lives 1500 miles away in Michigan.

Exactly.

:kiss:

https://twitter.com/jennybethm/status/1309928028726796289
dT6zzYZ.png

I'd rather lose 3% of the random population (and likely those with no common sense or older/unhealthy people) then continue to endure the stupid, random, crock of shit BS going on right now. For me - I'm fine. I watch other poor fuckers losing their jobs, losing their businesses and I feel bad for them. I like to see my country succeed. Others as well.

Just wait until the restrictions are lifted on landlords and collection agencies coming up, though. It's going to be ugly. There better be a booming economy and job creation surge to make up for it or lots of people are going to be triple-fucked. It is a deadly game for those that wish to prolong this for political reasons.

I'd rather lose 3% of the random population (and likely those with no common sense or older/unhealthy people) then continue to endure the stupid, random, crock of shit BS going on right now. For me - I'm fine. I watch other poor fuckers losing their jobs, losing their businesses and I feel bad for them. I like to see my country succeed. Others as well.

Just wait until the restrictions are lifted on landlords and collection agencies coming up, though. It's going to be ugly. There better be a booming economy and job creation surge to make up for it or lots of people are going to be triple-fucked. It is a deadly game for those that wish to prolong this for political reasons.

My two sisters and I are still losing $3600/m with no end in sight of reclaiming [strike]our[/strike] the state's property that we have to pay taxes on...

I haven't updated with sisters in a month, but I doubt anything has changed. Waiting for the courts to open with all paper work completed...
coming up on 8 months now. Last we talked to him in April he's all humdumpin' 'don't worry, the government is going to pay it back to you...'

Last edited:
My two sisters and I are still losing $3600/m with no end in sight of reclaiming [strike]our[/strike] the state's property that we have to pay taxes on...

I haven't updated with sisters in a month, but I doubt anything has changed. Waiting for the courts to open with all paper work completed...
coming up on 8 months now. Last we talked to him in April he's all humdumpin' 'don't worry, the government is going to pay it back to you...'

That sucks. So what happened? Did you have some property taken over? Or have someone that can't pay and you have to cover it?

seeing as tho only a few old people are dying i assume this only happpened once? Plus there s the glaring fact masks are silly but apparently you think they are some sort of deflector shield.

its funny cause ppl go to church and there is a huge out break randomly then nurses in masks dont get it working with infected people. Magic i tell you

its funny cause ppl go to church and there is a huge out break randomly then nurses in masks dont get it working with infected people. Magic i tell you
so you’re basically comparing heathcare workers in full ppe with years or decades worth of experience working in a relatively sterile environment with patients they are aware of their potential infectious state...

with

wanda and jim deciding to attend a foolish social gathering and perhaps shaking hands or sharing surfaces or “””water droplets”””” with asymptomatic people?

anyone attending social gatherings is being completely foolish. but i dont like laws around facewaer and i certainly think that masks are encouraging bad behaviour right now. not only do we have religious nuts that think the mask is somehow like juggling chiansaws in public or not while watching people at protests and crowded building with or without masks.

the lockdown was supposed to be about not overwhelming our hospitals, right?
why arent we looking at that as the problem to solve

Back