[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

How obvious does this need to be? Buzzfeed labelled fake news left wing propaganda. Someone points out the fact a story they run is fake. They have no problem sticking by it.

Any rational society would see these clowns shut down

just a little of yesterdays recap:

BuzzFeed News is not the same as the click bait site. It's run by a Pulitzer winning journalist, and the two reporters who broke the story are Pulitzer finalists.

:popcorn:

I'm also sure that those awarded the highest honor for investigative journalism are in the business of guessing.

Until the bitter end, Fool. Stay the course.

The last 4 pages are next level tism.

:rofl:

boy you got Fool good phaytal

big win

I will literally eat my own dick if that happens

How obvious does this need to be? Buzzfeed labelled fake news left wing propaganda. Someone points out the fact a story they run is fake. They have no problem sticking by it.

:lol:

this 5300+ page thread (so far) is a testament to the mental illness of American leftwing nutjobs (and assorted euro or wannabe euro trash)

how dare you mention 'rational'

it's a classic catch 22

the people who should be outlawing fake news are the people who rely on fake news to tell the plebs what to think

(the people who should be building the wall are the people who benefit from high immigration. etc etc)

luckily you have the 2nd amendment and you can maybe do something about it, unlike the rest of us poor saps

This is no longer Trump's shutdown. Dems/left/faggots took ownership today

pretty much and it wouldnt surprise me that Orange Hitler knew Pelousy would be going out of town to put her in a bad light (which it is)

he offered a compromise

the left will say it was in bad faith and that he is cracking... just need to hold out longer for the good of the People or some shit like that

it's a classic catch 22

the people who should be outlawing fake news are the people who rely on fake news to tell the plebs what to think

(the people who should be building the wall are the people who benefit from high immigration. etc etc)

luckily you have the 2nd amendment and you can maybe do something about it, unlike the rest of us poor saps

see where are these posts when we are talking?

i can only see them when i log out.....and you don't sound so fucking stupid

i wonder if it is me sometimes

all news media is fake and worthless

unless it's some tabloid reeeeee about immigrants, minorities or women being shitty ofc

:Hmm: #justincelthings

BuzzFeed exposed for fake news :jawdrop:

Trump tards have a full on triumphant dick sucking parade :rofl:

big win boys! MAGA

but then I realize you are just here to contradict yourself, lie, and make noise and it gets old

i mean we should be on the same line.......Mr. I_HATE_AUTHORITY

Yellow Vests Battle Tear Gas And Aggressive Riot Cops During 10th Week Of Chaotic Protests | Zero Hedge

I mean if you aren't following this you should be.

same shit different place......

most taxed place on Earth

rich leave.....hide all their shit where it can't be touched

they go broke.....tax everything that can't run

import 3rd world people who they think are interchangeable (but cost more in social safety nets)

and leave EVERYONE else stuck in the middle

BuzzFeed exposed for fake news :jawdrop:

Trump tards have a full on triumphant dick sucking parade :rofl:

big win boys! MAGA

ddmuecoojab21.png

trusting bois

same story all over the western world as our alleged leaders, who don't give a fuck about us, try to send us all into poverty and serfdom

i mean cali taxing drinking water, chicago trying to tax lap dances

it is just rinse and repeat forever no matter where you live or what you try to do

if you aren't in the ultra rich (poverty pimp) or poverty handout free shit army crew you are fucked........utterly fucked

they are coming for our guns......Trump's AG is as bad on this issue as any I have ever seen. Almost makes Eric Holder under Obama look sane again by testimony (when he would give it).

And Trump appointed him

I mean hands rubbing Feinstein approves of the guy.......is going to confirm him

He says he not only is ok with enforcing magazine limits (like 5 rounds) but also banning semi-automatic weapons if it were part of a larger security safety proposal

enough said

there is a reality to our situation and we all need to see it

pretending that these people are our salvation or even substitution is just making it worse

Congo fuel truck explosion kills at least 230 people | World news | The Guardian

Death Toll in Mexico Blast Rises to 66; Leader Vows to Intensify Crackdown on Fuel Theft
Video

I mean they are actually dying trying to steal free fuel

it isn't even their fault they are so hungry

or were born with near retarded levels IQ

Last edited:
So if Mueller exonerates Trump you'll accept it? I like that you and epidemic just post the same thing though. "Faulty reasoning: the cartoon"

Reading comments since Mueller helped Trump, I sense the group think turning on Mueller already

Back