[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

CNN and only like 3 other rags are even running the story now... everything is about how Trump killed Pelosi in a dog fight over Brussels

50192554_10156228663287736_5315931054333231104_n.jpg

all news media is fake and worthless

unless it's some tabloid reeeeee about immigrants, minorities or women being shitty ofc

:Hmm: #justincelthings

i thought we were on the maga train but lately maga just seems like unbridled shilling against impeachment

LMAO

absolutely nothing else going for maga brigade

all news media is fake and worthless

unless it's some tabloid reeeeee about immigrants, minorities or women being shitty ofc

:Hmm: #justincelthings

you aren't as stupid as you look

and you look really really stupid (+ noodle armed soy boy based)

:shrug:

i mean there is no truth........we get it I_HATE_AUTHORITY

Last edited:
Coombz is the type of dude who wouldn't say a thing to a waiter who brings him chicken even though he ordered a steak. And then still tip 18%.

Not a backbone to be found anywhere.

pizza

Prominent Democratic donor Terry Bean indicted on sex abuse charges

Terry-Bean-.jpg

Prominent Democrat donor Terry Bean was indicted earlier this month on two counts of sodomy and one count of sex abuse for allegedly having sex with a teenage boy.

Bean was arraigned Thursday on the charges, TV station KGW8 reported. He pleaded not guilty and was taken into custody at Lane County jail in Oregon. He was released Thursday and told KGW8 he was “innocent.”

The indictment was filed on Jan. 4 but made public following the arraignment.

Bean, a gay rights activist who donated almost $70,000 of his own money to former President Barack Obama’s campaign, was charged with sexual abuse in 2014 but the case was dismissed after the alleged victim did not testify. Prosecutors refiled the charges after this, court records stated, according to The Oregonian. The “alleged victim is not named in the new indictment” but the dates are similar to the previous charges, KGW8 noted.

Bean, a real estate developer, and his former boyfriend, Kiah Lawson, allegedly had sex with a 15-year-old boy in a Eugene, Oregon, hotel in September 2013. They allegedly used the app Grindr to arrange the sexual encounter. Lawson was also charged but his case was dismissed.

gate

Back