Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread
Page 8158 of 8671
Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
163141 - 12-01-2020, 17:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
He's been pounding people for money throughout the entire election. I have a couple friends that signed up on his site and they say they get 3-4 emails a day begging for donations.
yes history will show his campaign spending and finances were a definite disaster

Sponsored Links
lemontw
Veteran4
Old
163142 - 12-01-2020, 17:26
is animo a shardsluicer smurf

Animo
VeteranXV
Old
163143 - 12-01-2020, 17:26
Im an OG.

ScooBySnaCk
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
163144 - 12-01-2020, 17:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemontw View Post
is animo a shardsluicer smurf
sheeeet animo has been around here a long time before most of everyone here

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
163145 - 12-01-2020, 17:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animo View Post
This all begs the question. If Trump knew Democrats would try election fraud why didn’t he work on preventing that from happening after I made him President?
He set the trap back in 2018. Traitors walked right into it, because they are stupid. He's not just going to put them in jail. He's gonna take all their money and property too. Should have read his books. He loves revenge the way Mike Tyson loves hitting people.

Executive Order on Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election | The White House

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
163146 - 12-01-2020, 17:29
Quote:
He should have worked harder. I would have been able to stop it.
sure, you could have beaten the establishment and the entire deep state against trump

are you noot?

Animo
VeteranXV
Old
163147 - 12-01-2020, 17:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooBySnaCk View Post
sheeeet animo has been around here a long time before most of everyone here
WTF sup Scooby By Snack!!! Been years good to see you posting!

ScooBySnaCk
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
163148 - 12-01-2020, 17:33
yeah been busy af..also just saw obibun diede ..wtf

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
163149 - 12-01-2020, 17:35
RE: Barr

His prosecutors literally refused to investigate election fraud and told him in a memo 2 weeks ago that involving them in the election was "partisan politics".

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/14/16-p...ion-fraud.html
Quote:
They wrote in the letter that the policy change “was not based in fact”; that in their jurisdictions there is no evidence of substantial allegations; and that their understanding is that a Justice Department section in charge of national oversight of election fraud hasn’t seen any such evidence, either.

“The timing of the announcement inserts all of us into a partisan political debate,” the assistant U.S. attorneys wrote. They said the policy change “has and will engender speculation that it was motivated by partisan political concerns.” The head of the Justice Department’s Election Crimes Branch has resigned that position to protest the Barr memo.
How could they be so certain there was no evidence, no "substantial allegations," if they refused to investigate?

I'm pretty sure that's not how that works.

Animo
VeteranXV
Old
163150 - 12-01-2020, 17:36
Dam. May Obibun Rest in Peace.

Groove
VeteranXV
Old
163151 - 12-01-2020, 17:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 View Post
Repub/Dem doesn't matter. That is yet another thing the left does not understand about US. We will shred a Repub worse than a Dem.

“The first and fiercest punishment ought to fall first on the traitor, second on the enemy. If I had but one bullet and I were faced by both an enemy and a traitor, I would let the traitor have it.” - Corneliu Zelea Codreanu
really not an answer to my question, but nice quote

you do that a lot - avoid direct questions

i guess its the decades of secretbbqanon+ membership

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
163152 - 12-01-2020, 17:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooBySnaCk View Post
yeah been busy af..also just saw obibun diede ..wtf
holy **** what? obibun died? how? drug overdose? beaten to death by a huge nerd he said mrrrraaahhh too many times to?

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
163153 - 12-01-2020, 17:42
Three Democrat Governor's have now been struck down by the courts for their unconstitutional and authoritarian unilateral orders. One of them is facing potential impeachment for her conduct and says she doesn't care about what her states own constitution says.

Do you think Democrats give a **** for your democratic rights?

Why do you think the Democrats threaten to stack the SCOTUS? Because they want to enact their legislation from the bench because they can't get a vote passed on them.

Why did the Democrats vote for the confirmation of SCOTUS appointees be reduced from a 60% majority, to only 50+1? Because they controlled the senate and thought that was how they could bias the court in their favor without having to compromise with the Republicans.

And when that failed, because they lost control of the Senate and The White House; Why do you think the Democrats now want to add 2 more states to the republic? Because they assume that these new states would add more democrat votes and bias the balance of the senate back into their favor again, thus overcoming the majority advantage of the Republicans.

Again... do you think the Democrat Party gives one flying **** for Democracy in the republic of the United States? The rules only matter when they are the ones writing them and only apply when it is them who benefit. They will otherwise do away with the rules, even the ones they created, when ever the rules become inconvenient to their current whim of the moment.

There are even Democrats brazenly advocating that people violate Georgia law and move to the state just to vote Democrat in the upcoming run-off election.

They don't give a **** about rules, honor or integrity when it comes to democracy in the United States. Only what concentrates more power into their ability to enact their authoritarian rule over the people . They want the legitimacy afforded by the appearances of democracy, but not the actual risk that comes with the accountability inherent in a democratic system.

That's why there are no Democrats standing up right now protesting any concerns they encountered during the election, because the "system is beyond reproach and totally fair". We'll see how that opinion holds up should Donald Trump some how manage to remain President on Jan 06... we'll see then, just what the Democrats think about the rules and how fair the process is.

Something tells me we're going to hear a lot more angry calls to abolish the electoral college.

Last edited by Hellsfury; 12-01-2020 at 19:03..
Animo
VeteranXV
Old
163154 - 12-01-2020, 17:47
I can agree with that. Neither party cares about anything except their political party winning elections.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
163155 - 12-01-2020, 17:52
Quote:
I can agree with that. Neither party cares about anything except their political party winning elections.
that's why trump supporters need to form a new party, the Lion party, **** the repugs and the demoncraps

Lozza Mate
VeteranXV
Old
163156 - 12-01-2020, 17:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
The election means nothing anymore anyway. It was stolen by a party that will stop at nothing to regain power. They are basically dictators.
you're jumping the gun. you don't know what happened. all you can do is push for the systems to investigate.

you don't have to pretend to know things, which you do not know.

you're just like the russiagate people at this point. you've made up your mind before the facts come to light.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
163157 - 12-01-2020, 18:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groove View Post
really not an answer to my question, but nice quote
Actually it was a simply put answer. I put things in simple terms because, unlike you, I understand what I am talking about. You morons make things more difficult than they need to be. Prob one of the many reasons you are so twisty turned.

Last edited by StapleMammal1; 12-01-2020 at 18:04..
Kiint
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
163158 - 12-01-2020, 18:01
9/11 called, they want their conspiracy nutjobs back.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
163159 - 12-01-2020, 18:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiint View Post
Most of the 9/11 hijackers got their visas at John Brennan's duty station in Saudi Arabia. Do not let facts get in the way of your feeling tho.

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
163160 - 12-01-2020, 18:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiint View Post
The Jerk Store called. They said they're all out of you.

Page 8158 of 8671

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot