St. Louis gun couple indicted

Yeah they affect my life in literally zero ways. Not one. Whereas your outdated gun laws affect almost everyone in 'Murica, including the tens of thousands thousands that suddenly come over all dead.
zero ways?

want to head down to your local bar for a ham sandwich and a shot?

Those laws have zero relevance to you because you have no spine and would never think of taking a stand for yourself or your country. Thats why you packed your ass up and moved to shitholistan. You have no concept of what it means to be American, or the history of this country that has gotten us to where we are now. Hell most in this country don't either, and unfortunately that will likely be a major contributing factor to this country's downfall

Yeah gotcha, no gun = no spine obviously. As long as America is full of one watt bulbs like you it will stay fucked. Hi 5.

i was raised to believe it was my right as an american to threaten people on property i don't own and then tamper with evidence after i get in trouble

we call it law and order

no you weren't. you don't have that kind of spine

Here's the menu for a Belgian place that's actually in the development I live on (what you would call a gated community). Check out the section called "for the love of pork" and the drinks are at the end.

https://mm-argc.com/menu.pdf

Then learn to STFU about stuff you know dick about. So that's, like, everything pretty much.

Last edited:
Oh noes, looks like Juggles has fucked off. Hope I haven't done something to upset him

:roller:

:bacon:
:cheers:

Never mind, he'll be back shortly to change the subject completely and pretend this didn't happen.

Yeah gotcha, no gun = no spine obviously. As long as America is full of one watt bulbs like you it will stay fucked. Hi 5.

no tardbucket, gun doesn't equal spine. The willingness to defend yourself, your family things you have worked your ass off for...that = spine. And really the easiest way to do that is with a firearm.

Here's the menu for a Belgian place that's actually in the development I live on (what you would call a gated community). Check out the section called "for the love of pork" and the drinks are at the end.

https://mm-argc.com/menu.pdf

Then learn to STFU about stuff you know dick about. So that's, like, everything pretty much.

you don't need to make up shit to impress anyone mitch. you're a shit trucker, that ship sailed long ago

you don't need to make up shit to impress anyone mitch. you're a shit trucker, that ship sailed long ago

ITT: In 5 minutes I just created an entire fake website including all the menus for a Belgian restaurant with pork and alcohol to prove Juggles wrong.

:picard:

no tardbucket, gun doesn't equal spine. The willingness to defend yourself, your family things you have worked your ass off for...that = spine. And really the easiest way to do that is with a firearm.

I've always found not living in a shithole and having an effective system of law and order works pretty well. But whatever floats your boat I guess.

I've always found not living in a shithole and having an effective system of law and order works pretty well. But whatever floats your boat I guess.

yeah, but by 'effective law and order' what you really mean is a subjugating caste system where you are near the top.

prisons are paradise as well. Not the the prisoners...but to the warden.

yeah, but by 'effective law and order' what you really mean is a subjugating caste system where you are near the top.

prisons are paradise as well. Not the the prisoners...but to the warden.

See you're changing the subject again, try to stay on track. Focus. We were talking about protecting my stuff, which I don't need to do, and for which I especially don't need a gun. Which in your head means I have no spine. You can't connect the dots in a conversation, it's just beyond your capacity to think.

Now can we get back to the bacon and Tequila, that's probably an easier topic. I'm not sure what your position is now on that since I proved what an ignorant ass you are.

Check mate sucker.

See you're changing the subject again, try to stay on track. Focus. We were talking about protecting my stuff, which I don't need to do
No...you THINK you don't need to do. I guarantee you there are a couple of the mud monkeys around your turdly Taj Mahal that want what you have.

and for which I especially don't need a gun. Which in your head means I have no spine. You can't connect the dots in a conversation, it's just beyond your capacity to think.
No, now reading that you think you don't have anything to protect or that you think you can apparently take on the mud monkey army, i think it means you're a fucking idiot.
Now can we get back to the bacon and Tequila, that's probably an easier topic. I'm not sure what your position is now on that since I proved what an ignorant ass you are.

Check mate sucker.

you provided a website....thats all. calm down Fecal Frontiersman

you provided a website....thats all. calm down Fecal Frontiersman

Are you arguing that it's a fake website, or that it's not in Dubai? I'm really lost here as to what your angle is here because whatever it is , making you look a fool is fish in a barrel. Are you still saying I can't get pork and alcohol in Dubai? How many hundreds more websites would you like to see, dumbass?

Are you arguing that it's a fake website, or that it's not in Dubai? I'm really lost here as to what your angle is here because whatever it is , making you look a fool is fish in a barrel. Are you still saying I can't get pork and alcohol in Dubai? How many hundreds more websites would you like to see, dumbass?

Its ok Mitch. I understand your need to make it look like you don't live in a totalitarian outhouse ,,

If im not mistaken, you can still find letters on line large english land owners writing back to their families in europe telling them how awesome having slaves is.
I don't think many africans got the same letters

Its ok Mitch. I understand your need to make it look like you don't live in a totalitarian outhouse ,,

If im not mistaken, you can still find letters on line large english land owners writing back to their families in europe telling them how awesome having slaves is.
I don't think many africans got the same letters

Oh no, you changed the subject, isn't that a shocker? And so much easier than saying "yeah OK I was wrong". Arguing with you is like kicking cripples so i'm gonna stop now. I bet you can remember school, right? Was that a Tuesday?

Its not changing the subject, you just can't follow the conversation. likely its methane over-exposure eating your brain

mitch, nobody believes ur fake news stories about imaginary pork restaurants serving dishes from an imaginary country (belgium) which feature vegan-friendly pork

even u don't believe these stories

look inside urself -- u kno it 2b tru

Back