Will Tesla go bankrupt [Y] [N] [Maybe]

Maybe their idea isn't so much to make money off the cars right away. But if they sale enough of them, and they will just keep moving them out the door. Eventually wont some sort of infrastructure start needing to be introduced to better suit their cars. Which need turn will bring in more money. Plus the other products they produce. I don't really know, I just haven't really heard anyone say or even play with the idea they could go bankrupt. And I don't know shit. :ftard:

TSLA 2 THE MOON!!!!!

Can't turn a profit, but that doesn't mean the stock is overvalued! BUY! BUY! BUY!

Goshin trying to understand finance is lmao

They forecasted 35k price at 10k production (lol)

There at 3.5k production

Tax credit will expire by time they get to 5k

Battery cost is rising

There pretty hosed financially

Musk is overall a bad ceo but a great salesmen so it wont auprise me if he gets some angel fund billionaire to help them but the financws are a joke right now

Air Force budget reveals how much SpaceX undercuts launch prices

headline sounds great, competitive capitalism working as intended.

SpaceX sells basic commercial launches of its Falcon 9 rocket for about $65 million. But, for military launches, there are additional range costs and service contracts that add tens of millions of dollars to the total price. It therefore seems possible that SpaceX is taking a loss or launching at little or no profit to undercut its rival and gain market share in the high-volume military launch market.

It's inevitable. It's probably the actual reason the media is turning on him.

the (((media))) is turning on him for calling *them* out.

ycfgvteq5lsauignwpz5.jpg

the love affair is over, now they will attack him with claims that he's a nazi with bad photoshops.

Tesla’s War With The Media Is Just Unhinged At This Point

He didn't call them out for no reason, they turned on him first, which is why he started calling them out.

If you base your entire bullsbit pricing model on producing 10k volume a week and you covince normies to prepay (lol) and finance everything on prepayment and pipedreams production costs and pricing. Now all the normie will cancel reservation.

I cant believe normies like goshin actually gave money to reserve a car that will cost double the 35k and the tax credit will be expired by then lmao. Cant wait for them all to cancel order.

Around here Teslas are a status symbol, ppl will pay more for them if they need to. The $7,500 federal income tax credit is nice if you can get it.

They are like Priuses here. I stopped giving a shit about materialistic shit like cars a long time ago but some of the Tesla's I see driving around look sweet.

It's the only option if you want an car that actually jumps in with both feet and takes full advantage of the electric motor's massive torque.

GM will always be a follower.

No.

- Car companies simply have tons of debt. They all do, and they manage it.
- In my opinion, most of the bad news is being generated (or exaggerated) by short-sellers trying to make a quick buck.

Disclaimer: I'm not a fanboy. I don't care about Tesla, and I have no intention of buying one of their cars.

Tesla's cars are great, the problem is the infrastructure to support them. There are gas stations on every corner around here. I've only seen a handful of charging stations

So is Tesla "too-big-to-fail" like other car companies that have been bailed out in the past?

Back