Had a health scare/eye-opener - 32 y/o male

look that chart is stupid

i don't know who it's supposed to apply to, but there is nothing unhealthy about average 6' man weighing 200 lbs
depends a whole lot on his BF%. I've seen pictures of people who say they're 200 lbs and they look like me if I was at 35% BF and I'm just thinking how do you not weigh like 250? Shit I could find a link hold on....

body-fat-percentage-chart-men-women.jpg

that 20% looks more like 30%.

so far exactly 0 people have bought alife policy, long term disability or short term (1-3 years) or a Long term care when you should buy that at early to late 40s

you stupid fucks :D

why are you tryin to plug insurance policies u claim need to be bought in the 40s to a bunch of dudes in their 20s and 30s

disability insurance? purchase that? lmao

ask tehvul how much disability insurance he's purchased

3 in 10 get disabled before retirement, and the average disability lasts 30 months bro. Buy disability and life early asap to lock in low rates forever and not get fucked by stupid medical problems making you ineligible or hyper expensive when you do need it (see: thread)
ltc can get locked in by early 40s for super cheap2

you got 30 months of fun money in your account? prolly cuz daddys money?

and it seems to me most of these idiots are early 40s in TW now bro dude

My heart has been beating out of my chest every other night or so for the last month

I thought it might be the 20mg of addy XR every morning but that doesn't make any sense imo. Gotta be anxiety.

I hope i dont die.

yet. i mean eventually i have no choice.

tachy is pretty normal when comin down from adderall/amphetamine salts

switch to vyvanse

dextroamphetamine doesn't bind as highly to norep than other phet salts adderall contains

BMI applied to individuals is idiotic

but it's fun to be obese at <12% body fat

heh heh

i take health screening at work 2 day (they pay us 2 do it) and BMI tell me i am overweight

my fav part of the screening each year is when the nurse practicioner has 2 tell me with a str8 face that i am overweight LMAO

look that chart is stupid

i don't know who it's supposed to apply to, but there is nothing unhealthy about average 6' man weighing 200 lbs

You'd be surprised. Fat and extra lbs in the organs causes all sorts of problems. Almost everyone in the overweight category by bmi has a fatty liver for instance, even bodybuilders with 5% body fat. I found that out a few months ago after a pleasant hospital trip after doing a sports cut.

i enjoy the new wrist BP monitors that i demanded were wrong and asked for a cuff to do it myself

i was like 130/94 and demanded a cuff check

128/85

my buddy goes to the same drs office

they rx'd him bp meds bcuz the digital readout was like 200/110 lmao

he has hypertension but no, these things are fraudulent

disability insurance costs like $8.50 a year idk why you wouldn't pay for that

my fin adv recommended i get retirement insurance and i was rejected not for being fat as fuck but bc of my ocd diagnosis

shit is fukin gayballs

You'd be surprised. Fat and extra lbs in the organs causes all sorts of problems. Almost everyone in the overweight category by bmi has a fatty liver for instance, even bodybuilders with 5% body fat. I found that out a few months ago after a pleasant hospital trip after doing a sports cut.

you either misunderstand what was said to the you, or you heard it from a dumb nurse

people with 5% body fat do not have non alcoholic fatty liver disease. and while fatty liver is pretty common, to say its everyone over 25 BMI is overstating it. Maybe half of those people do.

Back