In this thread the TW poster Fi. will tell us how she...

This argument is stupid. People will always have sex, it's why we are here. Aside from having surgery, there is no contraception that is 100%, so people will get pregnant on occasion.

you're fucking retarded condoms and pills are 99.999999% effective. that's the same as 100% unless ur a fucking whore have sex a few thousand times a year

I forgot what state this started in, but the president for it is a traffic law saying pregnant women can drive in carpool lanes. :rolleyes:

That is better. A pregnant woman in a carpool lane on the way to the abortion clinic getting hit by a DUI driver who went on to get charged with 2 counts of vehicular homicide.

you're fucking retarded condoms and pills are 99.999999% effective.

..."under laboratory conditions"

Condoms deteriorate, they break, and pills decay and can be rendered useless by other medications. Everyone knows someone who got pregnant on the pill.

Tell us how this should work. Should people only have sex if they want to have a baby?

dsc00258.gif
:lol:

you're fucking retarded condoms and pills are 99.999999% effective. that's the same as 100% unless ur a fucking whore have sex a few thousand times a year

Even if that was true (but it's not) someone could still use condoms and pills correctly and get pregnate only having sex once.

My best friend happened while his mom was on the pill. I know a few people who've gotten pregnant while using the pill.

People fuck up. I've had a pregnancy scare before (we used protection always, and she was randomly like 3 weeks late) and I think anyone else who has is pretty happy the abortion option is out there.

If what someone does has no affect on other people, in my opinion it should be legal. I think it's kind of sick these women who have like 25 abortions in their life, like abortion is a form of contraception, but who am I to judge?

Back