In this thread the TW poster Fi. will tell us how she...

naptown

Veteran XV
..induces herbal abortions on herself.

Exactly how many babies have you flushed and why did you flush them?

Fi. said:
Hi there, I didn't really want to post in your thread (kind of obvious reaosns :p) but I want to say that I've used herbs very early to induce a late period w/ positive (followed by a negative) pregnancy test with some success. I had a positive test first, a negative one 2 days later so I just wanted a little insurance that nothing fucked up was going on.

I used vitamin C tablets near the cervix, blue cohosh, and Dong Quai. However these methods are kind of a shot in the dark and I either a) wasn't pregnant and had a faulty test or b) got very lucky. If you are going to continue trying the herbal route Fertility Awareness, Herbal Abortion, & Herbal Contraception is the place to go. Please be very careful and read EVERY single word.

In my opinion (as someone who's been there/done that), your best bet is either a surgical or medical abortion at this point. I've had D&C in the past and it was a hell of a lot easier to recovery from than a miscarriage so you may want to look into a surgical abortion with twilight anesthesia. She'll be asleep, she'll feel virtually nothing (I remember feeling a slight tugging sensation down there but nothing painful at all), and remember nothing. She can resume normal activity right away. Within a week I was back to exercising, and sex 3 weeks later. It's one of the decisions I've made in my life that I'm 100% sure was right.

Anyway sorry for rambling, I hope you get this resolved soon.

clothes_hanger_1.jpg

I learned in high school sex ed that pulling out is 53% effective.

My teacher told me that the efficacy of pulling out, or "Pull & Pray" is inversely proportional to the size of your penis, and that certain people would find the method extremely effective. Then he looked pointedly at me.

:(

Back