[Official] Hearthstone

I'd feel bad because at that point, you're just 'opening' dust.

I've probably opened around 80 packs by now from Arena. Most packs now are dust. Usually, I get 4 cards straight to dust, and the 5th is a rare or epic I didn't have 2 of... but even that list is getting shorter.

and thats where they GET YA!

costanza-wink.gif

Just got in. Rank 22 on terrible Shaman deck called, "No Clue."

I've watched a little of Trump ( ^__^V ) and have a general idea of game mechanics... I figure in a couple ranks I'll start seeing people with halfway decent decks.

Sup brodies?

yup... now u can be op warlock

i think its setup to give a legendary first pack or something, cuz i got a leeroy jenkins first pick. but i was a total tard and DE'ed it lol

Meh, none of my Legendaries are really all that great.

vVFbj1u.jpg

Haven't played in weeks, hopefully get some time to play again soon.

rag, tbk, and ony are good... dw is situational (last stand)

htf did you get so many anyway... i have 1 lol

i only have the one from spending real money the first time. its the stupid goblin mech guy that gives a random thing that sometimes helps the enemy

Though I have gotten a couple legendaries during arena drafts that doesnt really count

hmm looks like the drop rates are:

legendary: 1% per card (or 5% per pack) or 1 out of 20 packs
epic: 4%

rag, tbk, and ony are good... dw is situational (last stand)

htf did you get so many anyway... i have 1 lol
My problem with Legendaries like Rag are that they're either instantly killed/neutralized the next turn (Polymorph or etc.) or they're taken by a Priest.

I usually try to build my decks around single turn win conditions (basically stall until you have the hand that wins you the game and play it all in one turn). It worked great when I was playing before but I dunno about now.

Hunter - Stack low cost animals in your hand along with Buzzards to draw even more during the big turn. Play "Unleash the Hounds" for +dmg and Charge = dead player. Looks like they nerfed UtH now though so that deck's broken.

Warrior - Stack Worgen plus Inner Rage + Warsong Commander + a few other cards (don't remember all the names) to do massive 1-turn damage.

Shaman - Murlock deck. Rush Murlocks and play Bloodlust ASAP.

I've heard Mages have been popular recently for the same reason (stall until you get your Pyroblasts and etc. and then nuke the other player).

placement bug is really annoying, gotta love it when you perfectly plan out drops and trades and then it turns out one of your minions gets moved to a different spot afterward

My problem with Legendaries like Rag are that they're either instantly killed/neutralized the next turn (Polymorph or etc.) or they're taken by a Priest.

I usually try to build my decks around single turn win conditions (basically stall until you have the hand that wins you the game and play it all in one turn). It worked great when I was playing before but I dunno about now.

Hunter - Stack low cost animals in your hand along with Buzzards to draw even more during the big turn. Play "Unleash the Hounds" for +dmg and Charge = dead player. Looks like they nerfed UtH now though so that deck's broken.

Warrior - Stack Worgen plus Inner Rage + Warsong Commander + a few other cards (don't remember all the names) to do massive 1-turn damage.

Shaman - Murlock deck. Rush Murlocks and play Bloodlust ASAP.

I've heard Mages have been popular recently for the same reason (stall until you get your Pyroblasts and etc. and then nuke the other player).

thats why you save your legendary for the right moment... for when whatever counters against it have been exhausted.

this is also when i love that priest card that copies a random card in your hand :D

I got smoked by a priest that just stole all my cards :(

Also got smoked by a rogue that had somecombo on a questing adventurer and was 11/4 or some bullshit by turn 4.

I'm pretty bad. Got 5 arena wins once, then 2 :(

how would the warsong commander affect the raging worgen though. worgen is a 3/3 with a +atk and windfury enrage.

It looks like the minion gains charge as text when it is played.

So you have to play the commander first (since it's no longer an AoE aura effect). Then you play something like a wogen, gain the charge effect, then damage it and attack.

Back