Official TW Logo Contest [legit af bros]

and no I am not just replying to you. I am saying this to all the people who do nothing but bitch and complain. Don't like it? hit that logout button on top right and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

k8 isn't reel

Last edited by a moderator:
TW has sat stagnant for years with a majority of people not wanting to deal with the psychotic behaviors and "nexting". Maybe to a few of you, leaving it alone so you can circle jerk the same shit over and over is optimal but not where it is going. I have no delusions of grandeur but I do want to make it fun again which is why I am laying down the law equally on nexting and other threatening behavior.

and no I am not just replying to you. I am saying this to all the people who do nothing but bitch and complain. Don't like it? hit that logout button on top right and don't let the door hit you on the way out.
nexting isn't why TW's been stagnant, it's the lunatics who keep shitting up every thread with the same moronic conspiracy theories and party slogans

how do you plan to fix that, oh great leader?

armam / havax are the only people that have actually been nexting people for the last 2-3 years

the rest of tw died when it turned into a maga circlejerk

look at severed he is basically senile and posts random conspiracy videos in every thread but gets away with it cause "he's on our side"

and yes, vanster has boomer moments too, but at least he isn't completely senile

armam / havax are the only people that have actually been nexting people for the last 2-3 years

look at severed he is basically senile and posts random conspiracy videos in every thread but gets away with it cause "he's on our side"

and yes, vanster has boomer moments too, but at least he isn't completely senile

Are you done crying yet?

I don't ban people over politics. I already laid it out on nexting to everyone equally ever since I took it over AND I have been taking care of requests where people want information removed from the past posts. I already said yes I am opinionated but I am man enough not to take my opinions and admin by it. Same way I am as a boss.

No one is "getting away" with anything. Rules are rules and that goes for everyone.

TW has sat stagnant for years with a majority of people not wanting to deal with the psychotic behaviors and "nexting". Maybe to a few of you, leaving it alone so you can circle jerk the same shit over and over is optimal but not where it is going. I have no delusions of grandeur but I do want to make it fun again which is why I am laying down the law equally on nexting and other threatening behavior.

im not logging off I want to be here for the TW revival

when hundreds of new Tribes players come here to discuss balance, share strats, and cry about stolen elections and the woke mind virus

im not logging off I want to be here for the TW revival

when hundreds of new Tribes players come here to discuss balance, share strats, and cry about stolen elections and the woke mind virus

TBH I would prefer politics going to it's own hole.

oh then u should start modding like fool it would really upset me if u suddenly learned how to control your pms

8c74n9.jpg

Gareat logo to remind you old fucks to take your jabs during this winter of illness and death. Like, asap.

161887813_10159011121450586_2953698515586629937_n.jpg

yw

Back