2good@tribes.... teach me your trade.

defcon i think u takin what we say a bit too srs

obviously i am fuckin king of tribe and disc but i am only sayin it cuz thats what we do here in tribe talk

it doesnt matter whether u were king of tribe in '00 or '11, cuz king of tribe still = no $$.

fax is fact

why do some of you still say your great at tribes? it doesn't matter anymore, I mean if you were as skilled back then say like 2000 for instance then yeah i would accept all this dick sucking. But its 2011 *yawn*

p.s god damn libra i knew you sucked dick but fuck i didn't think it was possible to suck dick through forums. <3 wtf is all this a i have respect shit lol

ho'z dont close they open like hallwayz

and i jk, we all know lemon suck jizzle

no i do not cg anymore. actually i try cg'in and i cant even get more then 2 hit. i use disc an nade so much it fucks up my chain soooo. fuck chain. if you cant play with out it, dont play at all.

rtcll u say no more cg then u cg me like crazy last night :(. i petition it. if u scum and need it than be my guest. but rtcll i know u better than that.

tell diamond eagle also he shuld not be tellin you how to run routes, he cry too much.

as for crazy, i dont rape childern and family as bein sane. i b crazee.

post response: i go into server a hour ago an rtcll stll whore me... i have faith but i dunno.

once a whore always a whore. i love you rtcll.

u see i have selective cg. it depend on person u know? u watch my midair and disc number tho u be sure to impress. ppl with 21 chain kills and 4 disc u know thats the kind that need to be banned.

also lost says that i hack and i ask him what hacks do i have and he responds "interp." I say to him, really? hes like ya, i dont know about anyone else hacking but i know u and stork definitely interp and need to be banned.

holy moly

go skins

Back