Some Ascension screenshots

Dispatch said:
That is exactly what i am suggesting.

What can I say? I am a dreamer.
I have a poster at my work that applies quite well here:

gettowork.jpg

Dude, it was a joke. You were supposed to laugh. ;/

P.S.- We really do have that poster at my wonderful work that lets me work literally when I want, gives me raises often, and lets me do whatever the hell I want when I'm there. Slave..haha..right.

Dude, it was a joke. You were supposed to laugh. ;/

P.S.- We really do have that poster at my wonderful work that lets me work literally when I want, gives me raises often, and lets me do whatever the hell I want when I'm there. Slave..haha..right.

Location of workplace please. I'll be over tomorrow to apply.

Also, can I count on you for a good reference?

Last edited:
Concerning the pics, I suppose it's a good beginning, but far from something original or tribish.
I hope there will be different armors to choose(sniper, shield packer,...), dark and threatening skins, open armors.

You are blind and dumb. :domotwak: Even T2 charater models are 10 times better and that game is how old?

Zio, really honestly asking, are you good for anything in this community? I mean you dont seem to do shit other than play along with the rest of the tribalwar pack mentality.

Stop :hurry: jacking off to your own posts and shut the fuck up.

You're trying to rip on a game that has nowhere near the funding resources that Tribes 2 had. You can't compare the two. Thats like comparing Bicycles to Cars for speed.

So do please, shut your anal cavity, it's talking too much.

I like that Renwerx is making the game, and im guessing the models will improve in later stages. People are saying the gameplay is what will make people want to play the game, but I would have to disagree with that. In my opinion i think the majority of people just want to play a game that is like t1 or t2c but with better graphics. I personally wouldnt be willing to play the game that doesnt look as good as t2 and has similar game play. I might as well just stick to t1 or t2 then. Well thats my 2 cents, good luck on ascension renwerx! :D

I dont know why your all having hissy fits over the armors, they looked average in T2, cartoonish in T:V, yet we still played it, man, they arent professionals, and some of you treat it like you wasted 50 bucks on it and didnt get the support or patch you were promised.

I hereby announce a new Tribes-ish game I am working on. I will post screenshots over the course of the next two years claiming how much work has been done and then disappear from sight for months on in while people complain about what they see in the screenshots.

I will continue that pattern until I get bored of saying I am an independent, non-payed developer who is contributing to the community.

that is all

Back