Press conference intro video...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dac346_99 said:
I dont think he ever took classes on dealing with people... who

Neither did TW, but for some reason we're allowed to be dicks while he has to kiss ass? Hypocrisy runs rampant sometimes.

Sojourn said:
Neither did TW, but for some reason we're allowed to be dicks while he has to kiss ass? Hypocrisy runs rampant sometimes.

That's usually how it goes with a business-customer relationship. Although I don't see where anyone wanted him to kiss ass.

video was great thanks fo rthe post :closet: :roller: :) :cat: :grimreape

smileys rock

Wulfen said:
That's usually how it goes with a business-customer relationship. Although I don't see where anyone wanted him to kiss ass.

It's certainly implied. TW is like sticking your nuts through a trash compactor. People are complete jerks here, and have no tolerance for things they don't like.. but if someone, like Menzo, makes it obvious that he dislikes that people just jump on it.

And Menzo needs to learn how to deal with customers if he wants to be a PR guy
Customers? Welcome to the 5% club (< if you don't get that, reading > you :\)

Originally Posted by -Na$hMan-
Would be nice if you don't left out the Euro-Community :(
http://forums.gameshrine.com/general

Agreed, scr8pin would still have a tiny bit of self-confidence if he handn't chatted with his target market but with us :D

marweas.gif
was the last US american to visit our board... (selfish t2-movie promos excluded)

Menzo said:
And thus ends my experiment of keeping TribalWar.com in the loop. From now on you'll see stuff when it's done and that's the first time you'll have heard about it.

Don't worry about it Menzo. Soon, you'll probably get laid off too (seeing that pcgame profit margins are starting to suck) and won't have to worry about stuff like this anymore.

Menzo said:
And thus ends my experiment of keeping TribalWar.com in the loop. From now on you'll see stuff when it's done and that's the first time you'll have heard about it.
hey look its tribes: fast attack part two!! (vaporware alert)

is there any particular reason a large portion of TW is assholish towards Tribes marketing people?

I think I missed something here, someone care to summarize?

I have nothing against Menzo. I don't think threads like this should matter a bit. He should just lock them and say, "Stop complaining."

That's simple and gets the job done.

Thrax Panda said:
Actually, it strikes me that somebody will read that and think I was being serious. In fact, we're rebuiding the video from the raw assets, fixing the titles, adding new logo stuf, and replacing one clip of about 1.5 seconds where a heavy does a funky animation that he shouldn't be doing while going thru some water. Most of the work is in cleaning up the video and the titles.

that should take maybe a couple hours in aftereffects

get off your ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back