SaintDude said:
Along with a note of:

Return this

weasel.jpg

Or we shoot this

bunny.jpg
:rofl: :lol:

Jislan said:
saying that TW is no longer in the loop because someone wanted to know when a stupid video was going to be released isn't over reacting?
Asking when a video will be released for the 100th time in the past couple weeks is a little excessive. Heaven forbid someone get fed up over answering this same question over and over and over again.

Yogi said:
Asking when a video will be released for the 100th time in the past couple weeks is a little excessive. Heaven forbid someone get fed up over answering this same question over and over and over again.

That's his job, I thought. Besides, there are two better roads to travel than the one he took: Ignore the thread or release the video.

Jislan said:
That's his job, I thought. Besides, there are two better roads to travel than the one he took: Ignore the thread or release the video.

Honestly. It was my opinion of professional people that they be professional enough to deal with a situation like this. Is it really so hard to fathom that dealing with the Tribes community might be slightly difficult and that someone might need a tad bit of patience or insight before making decisions like this?

Menzo said:
And thus ends my experiment of keeping TribalWar.com in the loop. From now on you'll see stuff when it's done and that's the first time you'll have heard about it.

Has anyone ever told you what an awesome job you're doing as PR guy?

Idiot.

i dont think menzo was joking.

thats my point

edit : yogi, menzo is an official sierra rep. Retarded tw posters do not have any position of any signifigance

IzoD said:
i dont think menzo was joking.

thats my point

edit : yogi, menzo is an official sierra rep. Retarded tw posters do not have any position of any signifigance
Whatever, just another silly TW freak out.

You people are nuts sometimes.

Yogi said:

Then perhaps ignore it and drive on?

:lol:

People get so worked up..

LET"S BOYCOTT SIERRA THEY PROMISED AN INSIGNIFICANT VIDEO AND DIDN"T RELEASE IT IN TIME TO PREVENT ME FROM GETTING SO IMPATIENT I CRIED ON AN INTERNET FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry:

:rolleyes:

killerone it has almost nothing to do witht he video, and everything to do with the way menzo responded. i hope he was joking

KillerONE said:
:lol:

People get so worked up..

LET"S BOYCOTT SIERRA THEY PROMISED AN INSIGNIFICANT VIDEO AND DIDN"T RELEASE IT IN TIME TO PREVENT ME FROM GETTING SO IMPATIENT I CRIED ON AN INTERNET FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry:

:rolleyes:
Good, I'm not the only one who is reasonable around here.

IzoD said:
killerone it has almost nothing to do witht he video, and everything to do with the way menzo responded. i hope he was joking

He's a person.. A person just like any of us that communicate on this "discussion forum" . He responded like he would to any other annoying fudge on this forum.

Everything they post doesn't have to be in official accordance to Sierra/Vivendi and Tribes. It's not his job to hold your hand and be nice to you.

Be patient, crybabies.

edit: :lol: at bad word filter!! :lol: (ie, fudge)

KillerONE said:
He's a person.. A person just like any of us that communicate on this "discussion forum" . He responded like he would to any other annoying fudge on this forum.

Everything they post doesn't have to be in official accordance to Sierra/Vivendi and Tribes. It's not his job to hold your hand and be nice to you.

Be patient, crybabies.

edit: :lol: at bad word filter!! :lol: (ie, fudge)
Someone told you the point and yet it still went right over your head.

No one really cares about the video, the problem is that Menzo is again saying he's going to take the ball and go home, and it's over something even more trivial than it was last time.

Reno said:
Someone told you the point and yet it still went right over your head.

No one really cares about the video, the problem is that Menzo is again saying he's going to take the ball and go home, and it's over something even more trivial than it was last time.

Ya, he's tired of the whiny "fudges" as I eluded to. You evidently have trouble reading.

If he's sick of the people here, he CAN take his ball and go home. He doesn't have to be nice to us or even post here.

You ever stop to think that MAYBE just ONE single event doesn't decide fate? Maybe it's the 500000 things that go on every week at Tribalwar that build up and collect till the "breaking point"? (or post, if you will.) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back