Plane crashes into World trade Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
So according to Refried we should continue to let them bomb us all they want and we shouldnt fight back. Awesome.

BTW: The National Guard officer posted to our building today just confirmed, we are at Defcon 3.

I was playing Tribes 2 here in Hong Kong when a few guys jumped on the server and started talking about the attack. I quickly ran over and turned on the TV and immediately wished I had not. I feel sick. Absolutely sick. The kind of sickness you get when you are so angry that your stomache is pure bile. I am shaking right now.

We can not give in to the terrorists. We can not let them think that they have won.

As Doc and PJ both said, the world has forever changed. No country in the world has faced the sheer size of terrorist attacks that the US has faced. Israel faces very small attacks compared to the US: Beirut, embassies in Africa, housing quarter in Saudi Arabia, first bomb attack on WTC, now this attack. Enough is enough. Fuck Afghanistan and the fuck the Taliban. If they are uncooperative then they best get the fuck out of the way. Complete and total erradication of all middle east terrorist groups is now called for.

"Let nobody think that Americans are incapable of facing this foe and defeating him. Let nobody think that this country is any less able to 'face the naked days' than she was in 1861, in 1917, in 1941 and 1950. We shall rise to this. We shall take our revenge. We shall absorb these blows, and strike back a hundred times harder. Let America's enemies crow today: Tomorrow they will tremble, and weep."

http://www.nationalreview.com/derbyshire/derbyshire091101.shtml

Pearl harbor was different. The enemy was clear and the world was already at war. It's pretty hard to declare war on a terrorist group.

well Dio your friends family will end up in my city, all flights to new york are coming to Pearson international in Toronto

Toronto's gov't buildings and Ottawa's have just been evacuated too as precautionary.

It is time for war, and I for one hope my country gets involved too.

There are two Naval bases here, as well as a nuclear sub base about 20 miles north, anyone off base has been called back, I believe because we are preparing our warships to leave.

Also a bomb squad has been sent to the Southtrust banking headquarters here to investigate a suspected bomb.

The thing about Bush is that he may not be the smartest president we've ever had, but he surrounded himself with the smartest people. Gen. Colin Powell is not going to take this lightly, and if any of you remember his reputation earned from Desert Storm, there will be swift and severe retribution paid to those responsible.

This attack goes so far beyond anything I've ever seen in my lifetime... this isn't a car bomb outside of an embassy, or a suicide bomber on the West Bank. This attack was an act of war, and there's going to be some serious things happen in the next few days.

-LoS-Phalanx said:
sry, the pace of this thread is kinda fast
heh, I know it..
I'm in a copm class, and of course were all just watching T.V...
so I'm hitting f5 everytime I read the last post..2 posts per time I hit it..I cant keep up.

They said the kids were throwing candy and such...

pretty scary you want to kill people who dance because they are told the reason isralies have much better weapons is because of america. if you were told it was some country who did this you'd dance if we attacked them and then if it wasn't them they'd want you killed and if they attacked they would be justified like you would be.

think about it.

NetStalker said:
well Dio your friends family will end up in my city, all flights to new york are coming to Pearson international in Toronto

Toronto's gov't buildings and Ottawa's have just been evacuated too as precautionary.

It is time for war, and I for one hope my country gets involved too.

I'm like 5 min away from person. I'm at Seneca@York. I hope this dosn't cause more traffic! Damn terorists. ;|

It was a US terrorist attack... Bush would be pretty stupid to drop bombs on our own country.

Everyone should be watching the news. Not guessing if it was Arabs or not.

Camp David Accords

The Framework for Peace in the Middle East
Muhammad Anwar al-Sadat, President of the Arab Republic of Egypt, and Menachem Begin, Prime Minister of Israel, met with Jimmy Carter, President of the United States of America, at Camp David from September 5 to September 17, 1978, and have agreed on the following framework for peace in the Middle East. They invite other parties to the Arab-Israel conflict to adhere to it.

World Trade Centers collapse after planes hit, 10,000 emergency workers head to scene
Plane hits Pentagon, part of the Pentagon collapses
American, United both confirm losing two planes each
Bush calls trade center crashes terrorist act
Federal buildings, United Nations evacuated
FAA grounds all U.S. flights, sends trans-Atlantic flights to Canada
Israel evacuates embassies
U.S.-Mexico border closed
Non-essential NATO employees asked to leave Brussels HQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back