School Shooting in Florida

tele is so excited he was finally right about something

he will proceed to remind me of this post for the next four years.

dude
he is so right
there is nothing left

to say to you until you pull your head out of your wife's ass
and become a right thinking man

Last edited:
this shooting would not have occurred if bernie sanders had won the dnc nomination

this shooting would not have occurred if bernie sanders had won the dnc nomination

u are a devoted and devout believer

DWBacTpWkAMV7-m.jpg

DWBacTlWsAAi-9m.jpg

of complete and absolute bullshit

:)

i think its just kids getting pissed off online then taking it out on the classmates that pissed them off. kids get stupid with the facebook and ruin their social lives at a young age then figure theres nothing to do now but go out in a blaze of glory. all this shit started happening after social media, not guns.

im in florida (jupiter area) and there were lots of helicopters flying around today even though that school is about an hour's drive from where I am now

I was listening on my kenwood th-d74 to the state and local police and it was really busy

It's interesting to watch people try to politicize it when it's a kid who clearly had disciplinary issues and was expelled for threatening fellow students. A better question would be why is anyone surprised?

I never understood the point of expelling someone from a public school ...private makes sense but public?

That just gives them free time to go even crazier

They should be forced into a military school/prison/mental facility or something idk

No good solution that isnt costly but i feel like expelling them just triggers more crazy shit

I never understood the point of expelling someone from a public school ...private makes sense but public?

They should be forced into a military school/prison/mental facility or something idk

No good solution that isnt costly but i feel like expelling them just triggers more crazy shit

i believe he was in some kind of jr military training program too

guy was absolutely batshit more i read up on him

pretty much seems like the same kind of person who shot gabby gifford and did that texas church shooting (same kind of constantly contradictory crazy espoused online)

we have no idea wtf to do with the metric tons of crazy and batshit we have in this country and that is evident not just by the drug overdose abuses, exploding homeless population, but just average people you run into on the street when out in public these days

i am actually open to some kind of work camps at this point in time

never thought i would be at that point

Public schools are even less equipped to deal with crazy students.

u have a good point there, they shouldnt just be ostracized

It's interesting to watch people try to politicize it when it's a kid who clearly had disciplinary issues and was expelled for threatening fellow students. A better question would be why is anyone surprised?

they want social media to have algorithms for auto reporting people

they want everyone to snitch and tell if they see someone post a picture of a gun online

they want more gun control.......

but dude was already on lists, already being watched, got expelled and was even told he couldn't come back to that school.......i mean not sure what else could be done tbh

Florida School Shooter Nikolas Cruz, 19, Deranged Social Media Account

Public schools are even less equipped to deal with crazy students.

when u get kicked out of school these days u really had to screw up

i mean i have seen teachers assaulted, kicked, punched, and they don't toss you out like they used to when we were kids

in cali you pretty much have to do what this kid did today and be incarcerated before they will turn down your enrollment money and not just toss you into another emotionally disturbed student program

when u get kicked out of school these days u really had to screw up

i mean i have seen teachers assaulted, kicked, punched, and they don't toss you out like they used to when we were kids

in cali you pretty much have to do what this kid did today and be incarcerated before they will turn down your enrollment money and not just toss you into another emotionally disturbed student program

was he placed anywhere tho?

i believe he was in some kind of jr military training program too

guy was absolutely batshit more i read up on him

pretty much seems like the same kind of person who shot gabby gifford and did that texas church shooting (same kind of constantly contradictory crazy espoused online)

we have no idea wtf to do with the metric tons of crazy and batshit we have in this country and that is evident not just by the drug overdose abuses, exploding homeless population, but just average people you run into on the street when out in public these days

i am actually open to some kind of work camps at this point in time

never thought i would be at that point

I am honestly open for mental hospital(s) circa the 50s and earlier where we just drug them and lock them away seems like rehabilitation doesnt work on a certain % of crazy

You get a few chances then you get sent to crazy facility

Id glady pay extra taxes not to have to deal with them and most end up causing other problems anyway (crime, drugs, shootings, homelessness etc)

We used to do this until the 60s when it became politically incorrect and some of the mental facilities got out of hand (shock therapy and freak experiments or molestation)or too costly but all it did was cause mass homelessness and drug abuse

And most 70s style rehabilitation is a total failure

Obviously wed give some of the salvagable ones a second chance and it would have to be a fine line but after a few strikes you are in the facility

Last edited:
I am honestly open for mental hospital(s) circa the 50s and earlier where we just drug them and lock them away seems like rehabilitation doesnt work on a certain % of crazy

You get a few chances then you get sent to crazy facility

Id glady pay extra taxes not to have to deal with them and most end up causing other problems anyway (crime, drugs, shootings, homelessness etc)

We used to do this until the 60s when it became politically and some of the mental facilities got out of hand or too costly but all it did was cause mass homelessness and drug abuse

And most 70s style rehabilitation is a total failure

Obviously wed give some of the salvagable ones a second chance and it would have to be a fine like but after a few strikes you are in the facility

i'm not against that idea either

the ones i have seen that are sent to these places more than deserved and begged for it

i am even open to full frontal lobe lobotomies for the violent ones

my only problem is that most psychologists are also loony libs with an indoctrinated mind virus and their crazy sounds good and almost legit to them.......

i am also not sure how we can send half our boomer economy to retirement homes, hospice care, and send the other half to be spoon fed and drool toweled right next to them........but that is where we are heading and quickly

crazy and senile are Americas fastest growing service sectors it seems

these are things that we should be discussing imo

was he placed anywhere tho?

As far as I've seen, he was sent to another high school. I can't speak with accuracy, but it sounds like a wealthy neighborhood offloaded a problem kid on a less affluent school.

Did the media calm down once they realized they couldn't blame this on a white male or have they figured out a way to call him white?

Back